Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Hockey History
 Silly Quebec. (not really related to hockey) Allow Anonymous Users Reply to This Topic...
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Guest4104
( )

Posted - 05/07/2008 :  17:48:05  Reply with Quote
I just came across this article:
http://www.nhl.com/nhl/app?articleid=362815&page=NewsPage&service=page
People from Quebec, such as myself, are used to this kind of stuff by now, I'm sure. What are your thoughts?

Pasty7
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
2312 Posts

Posted - 05/08/2008 :  06:55:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
wow,, i'm used to this sort of thing too (also from qc) but come on,,, the majority of my friends are francphone and this article insults me, just because im aglaphone doesn;t mean i don't respect french hell i learnt the language and speak it to a tee,, hell i bet you i've been to more qubecois shows then this old tart.... i love les trois accords esti, c'est juste un crise de cave qui a rien autre a faire avec sa vit!!!!

Pasty
Go to Top of Page

MSC
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
601 Posts

Posted - 07/27/2008 :  17:07:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I can't say I'm suprised with this at all.....maybe he should start a petition banning poutine being made with anything other then cheese curds...can you believe that some of these greasy anglo's actually have the nerve to use shredded cheese?
Go to Top of Page

Pasty7
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
2312 Posts

Posted - 07/27/2008 :  17:14:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by MSC

I can't say I'm suprised with this at all.....maybe he should start a petition banning poutine being made with anything other then cheese curds...can you believe that some of these greasy anglo's actually have the nerve to use shredded cheese?

mmmmmmmmmmm poutine,,,,, its just a shame qc seems to think they have to prtect their language i person is a person blue black or purple.. its 2008 geeze

Pasty
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page