Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... General Hockey Chat
 Peca not happy in Edmonton Allow Anonymous Users Reply to This Topic...
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Jack Kayden 66
Top Prospect

Canada
61 Posts

Posted - 03/27/2006 :  08:44:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Its a little late to be complaining to the media this late in the season don't you think. Apparantley not for Mike Peca. He has said that this has been his most dissapointing season, and not just based on his personal performance. Translation: Not happy with his role on the third line, and not happy with Mactavish. What a selfish move to whine about it to the media when he should be focusing on helping his team make the playoffs.

pucker
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
398 Posts

Posted - 03/27/2006 :  08:55:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Peca's a cheap #$%&@. Did you see the elbow he threw on Kesler the other night. He has been all down hill since Buffalo. The Oilers should be the ones that are dissapointed in him. He overpaid and overrated.
Go to Top of Page

bablaboushka
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
2417 Posts

Posted - 03/27/2006 :  10:22:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I don't see how he can be disappointed in his play, he's doing what he's worth (though he's getting paid too much for it). All he's good for now is faceoffs and penalty killing.
Go to Top of Page

Ripley
PickupHockey Pro

USA
365 Posts

Posted - 03/27/2006 :  17:48:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I didn't hear that but if it's true it is terrible timing! It's time to rally the troops, not divide them. I've always liked Peca ever since that massive hit on Selanne! He is one of the best, if not the best, face off guys in the league but I've never seen him as more than a 2nd line center. And at this time in his career and with his current numbers he should be on the 3rd line.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page