Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Eastern Conference - Atlantic Division
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Toronto
 If Sundin doesn't return - who will replace him? Allow Anonymous Users Reply to This Topic...
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

OILINONTARIO
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
816 Posts

Posted - 10/05/2008 :  14:57:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You can't really compare Sundin to Bourque. Even if you don't consider that Bourque and the Bruins found their way to the cup final twice, only to be defeated by undeniably superior Oilers' squads, Raymond handled his transition to the Avs with a degree of class that, I believe, was acceptable to even the fans in Boston. Sundin seems to think that he has achieved some level of entitlement that precludes the ambitions of not only the Maple Leafs, but those of several other GMs through the NHL who have let him string them along for many months. All the while, he smiles, and says nothing about what his future may hold. Bourque's priority was to win a cup. What the hell does Mats hope to accomplish as his legacy? I can't imagine that too many NHLers would follow his lead upon earning their pensions, and sincerely hope that none will. Don't forget his refusal to waive his no-trade clause. If he comes back to the NHL this year, he should be forced to play in T.O. at an entry-level contract. That, in my opinion, is all he deserves.

The Oil WILL make the playoffs in 2009.
Go to Top of Page

Guest6722
( )

Posted - 10/05/2008 :  15:05:14  Reply with Quote
hmmm they should use wellwood oh wait they gave them up for nothing forgot hopefully he turns amazing with the Nucks and gets 60 points this year and makes the leafs feel like idiots and wats this turning down steve yzerman wow sad heres to another 50 years of the leafs never winning the cup
Go to Top of Page

your mumma make me *****
Top Prospect

15 Posts

Posted - 10/10/2008 :  07:30:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i wish sundin would come back just to sit on my face for about 5 minutes then he can go back. thats all i want. am i right boys?
Go to Top of Page

Guest4381
( )

Posted - 10/17/2008 :  05:27:49  Reply with Quote
i think they should get king clansey out of his grave, dress him up in white and blue, and slap number 13 on his back.
now one would ever notice sundin is gone.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page