Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Eastern Conference - Atlantic Division
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Toronto
 Leafs - lol! Allow Anonymous Users Reply to This Topic...
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Guest6037
( )

Posted - 10/15/2008 :  09:42:11  Reply with Quote
my god do them leafs stink. trade away the whole team,besides schenn, and promote the whole marlies team. is nick antropov our top player? really? no, really?
If mr george steinbrenner or jerry jones even mark cuban is reading this message, please buy this team and bring it back to its traditional ways of winning. some of us is sick of this leafs management

your mumma make me *****
Top Prospect

15 Posts

Posted - 10/15/2008 :  09:52:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
ya!! i agree not ****** you know that everthing that is good gets tainted at one point cmon. i just like hockey and to me if the magic was their we would win cause in the end its the players that do the job. sorry that we dont have some elite gm like brian burke big deal its not like toronto is my life.
Go to Top of Page

ThorntonisTHEMAN
PickupHockey Pro

499 Posts

Posted - 10/16/2008 :  16:17:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good grief, Leafsfan_94. Do you really need to use the f-bomb in every single post? I realize that you are bitter about how much your Leafs suck and how people pick on the sucky teams but honestly, you defintely aren't helping with the maturity of these forums. You wanna talk hockey? then talk hockey. But don't bother swearing and crying every time someone makes fun of your team.

"I'm not dumb enough to be a goalie."
Brett Hull.
Go to Top of Page

Leafsfan_94
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
1070 Posts

Posted - 10/16/2008 :  16:31:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
its because im mad, i hate theese people they do this stuff way too much and swearing isnt a rule thats forbidden to be used on this site, who cares?

quote:
Originally posted by Admin

ADMIN EDIT - I have removed your previous post. Further posts like that will also be removed and you can possibly be banned from the site! It was exceptionally offensive and will not be tolerated!

Please read and understand the posting guidelines to this site:
http://www.pickuphockey.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=2160
"I'm not dumb enough to be a goalie."
Brett Hull.

Leafsfan_94

ADMIN EDIT - I have removed your previous post. Further posts like that will also be removed and you can possibly be banned from the site! It was exceptionally offensive and will not be tolerated!

Please read and understand the posting guidelines to this site:
http://www.pickuphockey.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=2160

Edited by - Leafsfan_94 on 10/17/2008 12:25:08
Go to Top of Page

Guest4381
( )

Posted - 10/17/2008 :  05:31:04  Reply with Quote
why would any of those guys want the laughs? they'd have to put up with laugh fans gor 365 days a year 24/7
quote:
Originally posted by Guest6037

my god do them leafs stink. trade away the whole team,besides schenn, and promote the whole marlies team. is nick antropov our top player? really? no, really?
If mr george steinbrenner or jerry jones even mark cuban is reading this message, please buy this team and bring it back to its traditional ways of winning. some of us is sick of this leafs management

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page