Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... User Polls
 Will Montreal make it in 09? Allow Anonymous Users Reply to This Topic...
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

admin
Forum Admin

Canada
2338 Posts

Posted - 03/22/2009 :  12:33:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Poll Question:
Will the Montreal Canadiens hang on to their playoff spot to see the post season?

Choices:

Yes
No

goleafsgosjnb
Top Prospect

Canada
98 Posts

Posted - 03/22/2009 :  12:47:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I sure hope not! They are a terrible team. If I were a Habs fan I would be embarassed... and this is coming from a Leafs fan! lol

I want the Panthers to make it, they are a good young team with hope for the future.

The silver lining for Habs fans is they get to cut half the team next year, keep the strong bits and rebuild.
Go to Top of Page

Guest4037
( )

Posted - 03/22/2009 :  13:28:17  Reply with Quote
I am a habs fan so i really hope they will make it. But they are too old style play of hockey, like boston and lets say the panthers have alot of younger players and speed. So sitting in 8TH i hope they will hold on to the playoff spot
Go to Top of Page

Bozonator
Top Prospect

57 Posts

Posted - 03/22/2009 :  14:39:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm a little dissapointed in Bob Gainey.
But I really hope they make it in and it would be a 'disaster' if they didn't this year.
I think they will wake up somewhat and stay in the playoffs.
Go to Top of Page

Guest6030
( )

Posted - 03/22/2009 :  15:43:59  Reply with Quote
They simply wont,dont have the team to make the playoffs.
Go to Top of Page

freddyboy
Rookie

Canada
218 Posts

Posted - 03/23/2009 :  13:40:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
they must finish 8th so they will play against boston and kick them out as they did most of the time!!!

joe is a god, if u dont agree....i dont care
Go to Top of Page

Guest7752
( )

Posted - 03/23/2009 :  13:52:54  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by admin

Will the Montreal Canadiens hang on to their playoff spot to see the post season?

Make it or not - they'll end up ahead of the leafs!!!
And for Habs fans, knowing that makes the disappointing feelings of missing the playoffs go away.
HA!
Go to Top of Page

Axey
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
877 Posts

Posted - 03/23/2009 :  22:09:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I can't even talk about it. I'm absolutely stumped. They just can't get the puck in the net and can't keep it out. What they need to do is let Carey in for a few games, whether he wins or loses. Everytime they keep switching it up it's killin the kid. He hasn't even played bad in the past few games. Ever since Komisarek lost that fight, he hasn't been the same at all.
Go to Top of Page

Pasty7
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
2312 Posts

Posted - 03/24/2009 :  09:57:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by goleafsgosjnb

I sure hope not! They are a terrible team. If I were a Habs fan I would be embarassed... and this is coming from a Leafs fan! lol

I want the Panthers to make it, they are a good young team with hope for the future.

The silver lining for Habs fans is they get to cut half the team next year, keep the strong bits and rebuild.

i can believe any true hockey fan would rather see Florida in the playoffs i am a habs fan and i would rather toronto makes it then Florida,,, at least a city who cared could throw their weight behind the team,, wow Florida ,,, i'd like to see teams like florida fold not make the playoffs

Pasty
Go to Top of Page

Matt_Roberts85
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
936 Posts

Posted - 03/24/2009 :  10:08:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Guest7752

quote:

And for Habs fans, knowing that makes the disappointing feelings of missing the playoffs go away.
HA!

does it really...? If so thats pretty sad... Theres still a chance they wont finish ahead of the leafs, or the sens. Is this Mats Sundins fault as well? lol

There is no "I" in team, but there is an "M" and an "E".
Go to Top of Page

goleafsgosjnb
Top Prospect

Canada
98 Posts

Posted - 03/24/2009 :  14:04:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Pasty7

quote:

i can believe any true hockey fan would rather see Florida in the playoffs i am a habs fan and i would rather toronto makes it then Florida,,, at least a city who cared could throw their weight behind the team,, wow Florida ,,, i'd like to see teams like florida fold not make the playoffs

Pasty

You have a point, Montreal has some of the best fans in hockey. I have only seen one NHL game live, but it was at the Bell Centre against my Leafs and I can't imagine a better environment to see a game.

However, the Panthers are a good up and coming team. It would be fun to see how they react to making the playoffs for the first time. To see players like Bouwmeester, Weiss and Horton step it up in the playoffs. The playoffs is what makes players.

The habs, on the other hands, do not inspire the same excitement. As of now they look to me like a team that would roll over and die playing just about anybody.
Go to Top of Page

Guest9915
( )

Posted - 03/25/2009 :  07:22:11  Reply with Quote
A terrible team?
You must be a Leafs fan. Only group in the world who don't understand what talent looks like (until they've traded it). If there is any one reason (which there is not, it's obviously a complex situation) that the Habs have ended up in the position they're in (which is still a playoff spot btw) it is due to injury. Between Koivu, Lang, Tanguay, Price and Lantendresse the team has been hit hard by the injury bug, not to mention the Kostitsyn's and Hamrlik getting hit by the 'eight ball' bug. Oh yeah and the pressure of the 100th anniversary of the most storied franchise in hockey. Seems like a bunch of reasonable excuses to me, oh yeah, except they're not excuses because we're still in the playoffs. Come back to this post in a few weeks and keep running your mouth about how bad the Habs suck (even though they'll still be playing) and the Panthers WILL fall off like they always do, unless of course this is the year that Vokoun will win the Vezina. And there's no way we will end up in 9th, not with how good Toronto's playing now that they've secured their mid-April tee times!
Remember Leafs fans- if you were born after 67 you're a born loser! enjoy the playoffs and your terrible draft pick!
Go to Top of Page

goleafsgosjnb
Top Prospect

Canada
98 Posts

Posted - 03/25/2009 :  08:27:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Guest9915

A terrible team?
You must be a Leafs fan. Only group in the world who don't understand what talent looks like (until they've traded it). If there is any one reason (which there is not, it's obviously a complex situation) that the Habs have ended up in the position they're in (which is still a playoff spot btw) it is due to injury. Between Koivu, Lang, Tanguay, Price and Lantendresse the team has been hit hard by the injury bug, not to mention the Kostitsyn's and Hamrlik getting hit by the 'eight ball' bug. Oh yeah and the pressure of the 100th anniversary of the most storied franchise in hockey. Seems like a bunch of reasonable excuses to me, oh yeah, except they're not excuses because we're still in the playoffs. Come back to this post in a few weeks and keep running your mouth about how bad the Habs suck (even though they'll still be playing) and the Panthers WILL fall off like they always do, unless of course this is the year that Vokoun will win the Vezina. And there's no way we will end up in 9th, not with how good Toronto's playing now that they've secured their mid-April tee times!
Remember Leafs fans- if you were born after 67 you're a born loser! enjoy the playoffs and your terrible draft pick!

When did this become about the Leafs? There are WAY too many threads about that team, if you want to trash them feel free to visit one of those. This thread is about another terrible team, try to stay on topic!

You can use every excuse in the book about injuries and pressure, but the fact is Montreal was an overrated team coming into the season.
Most reasonable Habs fans would freely admit that. They are a borderline playoff team at best. I see they stacked their top line in the game last night, hopefully that will spark them a little bit, because watching them recently has been just sad.

I WILL come to this post in a couple weeks, hopefully the Habs will continue to turn it around to make the playoff picture interesting but for now it still looks like their 100th season is going down the toilet.

Then again, for a team with a logo shaped like a toilet seat, maybe it is fitting lol.
Go to Top of Page

Pasty7
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
2312 Posts

Posted - 03/25/2009 :  09:27:51  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i'm from montreal and i am as big of a habs fan as they get but i am also a realist, look back at all my post i said before the preseason had even started we had a 6th place team thats where i said we would land,, now the injuries are my excuse of why we are not dead (lol) but i said it all last year and this year we have to take our price blinders off and realize this team is incomplete, a terrific foundation to build a great team yet we're still working on the second floor of this house,,, terrible team as of late but over all we are a playoff team but a 1rst place team no, not a chance

Pasty
Go to Top of Page

Odin
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
350 Posts

Posted - 03/25/2009 :  09:44:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Guest9915

A terrible team?

When did this become about the Leafs? There are WAY too many threads about that team, if you want to trash them feel free to visit one of those. This thread is about another terrible team, try to stay on topic!

You can use every excuse in the book about injuries and pressure, but the fact is Montreal was an overrated team coming into the season.
Most reasonable Habs fans would freely admit that. They are a borderline playoff team at best. I see they stacked their top line in the game last night, hopefully that will spark them a little bit, because watching them recently has been just sad.

I WILL come to this post in a couple weeks, hopefully the Habs will continue to turn it around to make the playoff picture interesting but for now it still looks like their 100th season is going down the toilet.

Then again, for a team with a logo shaped like a toilet seat, maybe it is fitting lol.

It became about the Leafs when a Leafs fan decided to call tha Habs a terrible team, when the fact of the matter is that the Habs are head and shoulders above the Leafs in the talent department, are in the playoffs and WILL be in the playoffs.

For a leafs fan to call them terrible when you guys have been in nothing but the wilderness for a decade or two, makes me laugh. To say that the Habs do have some issues is stating the obvious, but I'll take where the Habs are at right now over where the Leafs are anyday.
Go to Top of Page

goleafsgosjnb
Top Prospect

Canada
98 Posts

Posted - 03/25/2009 :  11:38:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It became about the Leafs when a Leafs fan decided to call tha Habs a terrible team, when the fact of the matter is that the Habs are head and shoulders above the Leafs in the talent department, are in the playoffs and WILL be in the playoffs.

For a leafs fan to call them terrible when you guys have been in nothing but the wilderness for a decade or two, makes me laugh. To say that the Habs do have some issues is stating the obvious, but I'll take where the Habs are at right now over where the Leafs are anyday.
[/quote]

Huh? So a hockey fan is not allowed to criticize a certain NHL team because of the team he/she cheers for? How does that make sense? So say I'm a Wings fan, I can say whatever I want? Say I'm an Islanders fan, must I remain silent and wait for your permission before I can speak?

Give me a break. I was not offering a comparison between the two franchises. In fact, the only time I really brought the Leafs into the discussion was to state that they were an embarassment. So you really think the Habs are better off than the Leafs? Congratulations! You can read the standings! Give youself a big pat on the back :)

Fans can be critical of whomever they choose. I have been just as critical about the Leafs in every post I've made about them (and believe me, there is a lot to criticize lol)

Now, back ON TOPIC! Pasty7 is absolutely right, the Habs do have a good foundation to work with. They have the right idea, they started in goal, they have some very good D-men. It is their forwards I am not crazy about lol. Luckily, a lot of them are free agents this year i do believe, so they can choose to spend their money more wisely on better players.

I really feel like they need a superstar. It would have been so cool had they been able to acquire Vinny, he is one of my favorites, I would have loved to see him playing more often. Plus he's French, Montrealers would be all like " Guy LaWho??? We love Lecavalier!"

Go to Top of Page

Guest8351
( )

Posted - 03/25/2009 :  12:42:20  Reply with Quote
I am a huge Canadians fan, so naturally I hope they will make the playoffs. What makes me sad is so many Canadians "fans" giving up on them, and trashing them because they are going through a rough spot. Every team has gone through bad patches. Leafs, and Penguin fans, you know what I mean. Good for the Penguins that they have rebounded, and Toronto is progressing as well.

The best thing for fans is when your team does well, which unfortunately is not always. Kudos to all you fans out there who stick by your teams during the rough times - may they be short and not often.

As for my HABS. Come on guys, there are some fans still cheering!!
Go to Top of Page

Guest8950
( )

Posted - 03/25/2009 :  21:08:01  Reply with Quote
ARE YOU PEOPLE KIDDING ME. MY DAD AND BROTHER ARE HABS FANS AND IM A LEAFS FAN, AND WHENEVER THERE IS A LEAFS V HABS FAN ON TV WE GO CRAZY. I DONT CARE IF THERE ARE 5 GAMES LEFT AND TORONTO IS 10 GAMES BACK, IF YOU ARE TRULY A FAN YOU CHEER FOR YOUR GUYS NO MATTER WHAT. SO GO LEAFS GO AND I BELIEVE THEY WILL STUMP FLORIDA, BUFFALO, AND THE HABS AND TAKE POSESSION OF THE 8TH SPOT AND DESTROY BOSTON 4 GAMES TO 2 IN THE FIRST ROUND OF THE PLAYOFFS.

GO LEAFS GO!!!!
Go to Top of Page

Guest8950
( )

Posted - 03/25/2009 :  21:09:00  Reply with Quote
I meant leafs v habs game not leafs v habs fan
Go to Top of Page

Odin
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
350 Posts

Posted - 03/26/2009 :  07:40:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Goleafs, not at all.

You asked when this became about the Leafs, and I answered your question. Plain and simple.

Don't be so touchy.

Edited by - Odin on 03/26/2009 07:42:41
Go to Top of Page

goleafsgosjnb
Top Prospect

Canada
98 Posts

Posted - 03/26/2009 :  15:46:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Odin

Goleafs, not at all.

You asked when this became about the Leafs, and I answered your question. Plain and simple.

Don't be so touchy.

I guess I was meant as more of a rhetorical question. Apparently it was was not interpreted that way lol. Your explanation just struck me kinda funny and I was in the mood for a good ol' rant. You know me, always standing up for free speech... in this case the rights of Leafs fans to criticise other terrible teams ;)

Oh and it is starting to look like my Panthers prediction is going down the toilet (not the same one as the Habs-logo-toilet seat, but a similar one), but there is still time for the Habs to go on another losing streak!
Go to Top of Page

Odin
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
350 Posts

Posted - 03/27/2009 :  06:46:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Or to extend their winning streak.

say what you want about the logo, at least we know how to spell, unlike the Leaves...
Go to Top of Page

Guest2805
( )

Posted - 03/27/2009 :  09:11:04  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Guest6030

Go to Top of Page

Guest2805
( )

Posted - 03/27/2009 :  09:12:18  Reply with Quote
[i believe u are right]Originally posted by Guest6030

[/quote]
Go to Top of Page

goleafsgosjnb
Top Prospect

Canada
98 Posts

Posted - 03/27/2009 :  13:04:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

say what you want about the logo, at least we know how to spell, unlike the Leaves...

Yeah, they took out the mighty Lightning in OT, their confidence must be sky-high! lol seriously though, every point counts and they will need'em fightin' off those pesky Panthers!

And Leafs is a neologism. Shakespeare made them all the time. Now is it fair to say Leafs fans are brilliant like Shakespeare? I think any reasonable person would say... yes. bahahaha
Go to Top of Page

fat_elvis_rocked
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
902 Posts

Posted - 03/27/2009 :  14:44:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

However, the Panthers are a good up and coming team. It would be fun to see how they react to making the playoffs for the first time. To see players like Bouwmeester, Weiss and Horton step it up in the playoffs. The playoffs is what makes players.

Sorry for being picky and I'm not meaning to be disrespectful just thought that you would like to know that in 95-96, the Panthers actually played in the Stanley Cup finals, losing in 4 to the Colorado Avalanche, the Panthers haven't always sucked....it just seems that way..
Go to Top of Page

goleafsgosjnb
Top Prospect

Canada
98 Posts

Posted - 03/27/2009 :  16:34:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by fat_elvis_rocked

quote:

Sorry for being picky and I'm not meaning to be disrespectful just thought that you would like to know that in 95-96, the Panthers actually played in the Stanley Cup finals, losing in 4 to the Colorado Avalanche, the Panthers haven't always sucked....it just seems that way..

Haha oh yes forgot about that! Beezer! I vaguely remember that I think i was just discovering hockey back then. I was more referring to this particular group of Panthers but when you think about it, it has been awhile since they have been to the dance! Think about how weird it will be to see the Panthers playing in May... I'm starting to not like their chances, the hockey gods seem like they wouldn't allow them to make it over the Habs!
Go to Top of Page

Guest0809
( )

Posted - 03/27/2009 :  17:48:40  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Matt_Roberts85

quote:

quote:

HA!

does it really...? If so thats pretty sad... Theres still a chance they wont finish ahead of the leafs, or the sens. Is this Mats Sundins fault as well? lol

Guest 7752 speaking:
well, well m_roberts85... as typical as leaf fans get... they always believe there is a chance of the leafs doing "something"...
Habs were ALWAYS in playoff contention this ENTIRE season... check your records - I don't think they were EVER lower than 8th place. Unlike Leafs, Penguins, Rangers, etc... AND even Canucks!
LEAFS were NEVER in CONTENTION this ENTIRE season.
Why is everybody questioning whether or not the HABS will make the playoffs - when the real question is whether or not they'll win the CUP!
The Bruins, Sharks, Wings, etc.. all had bad spells this year AND so did the Habs. (all great teams go thorugh tough spells)
YET... all the above are STILL in CONTENTION for the CUP this year!!!
Maybe even the Canucks - thanks to Luongo!!
AND if the Canucks don't win, well then it's thanks to SUNDIN!!!
Go to Top of Page

Guest0448
( )

Posted - 03/28/2009 :  12:21:14  Reply with Quote
The only reason the Habs are hanging onto the final playoff spot is due to equally terrible play by the panthers and buffalo. Should be interesting to see who can pick it up in the last few games for the final spot as both teams have dived in the second half of the season
Go to Top of Page

Guest0809
( )

Posted - 03/28/2009 :  15:12:12  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Guest0448

The only reason the Habs are hanging onto the final playoff spot is due to equally terrible play by the panthers and buffalo. Should be interesting to see who can pick it up in the last few games for the final spot as both teams have dived in the second half of the season

right... go check your stats...
Last 10 games
Buffalo: 4 - 5 - 1
Florida: 3 - 4 - 3
HABS: 4 - 4 - 2

How can you say it the "other" teams doing so bad?
Looks to me like they are all the same.
It's the HABS doing unusally bad lately that brought them where they are today - not the others.
If the HABS weren't so great earlier in the year - they'd be out of contention. Hence: the HABS are GREAT, and are in a bad funk right now, which will be gone soon. Thanks to their greatness, they are STILL in contenction and were NEVER OUT of contention.
Go to Top of Page

Guest6475
( )

Posted - 03/28/2009 :  17:26:59  Reply with Quote
why don't we just talk about if they will make it or not.
Gosh.
People these days.
Go to Top of Page

admin
Forum Admin

Canada
2338 Posts

Posted - 03/28/2009 :  17:58:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Let's stay on topic, this is about the Habs, not the Leafs please.
Go to Top of Page

Guest2706
( )

Posted - 03/28/2009 :  19:27:05  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Guest4037

I am a habs fan so i really hope they will make it. But they are too old style play of hockey, like boston and lets say the panthers have alot of younger players and speed. So sitting in 8TH i hope they will hold on to the playoff spot

what?
Go to Top of Page

Guest5532
( )

Posted - 03/29/2009 :  18:23:14  Reply with Quote
The habs will still keep 8th spot I believe.

I am a leafs fan as well and cannot believe the criticism we get from habs fans even on a non leafs topic. It is really sad that people like Guest 9915 have to criticize the leafs to make themselves feel better instead of staying on topic about how bad your century team is falling apart. Your lucky that you have such an easy schedule to finish off your final 10 games. Then again, being biased and having it easy is always part of your regimen (cough the all star votes)

First of all Guy Carbonneau was a great coach. There's your first mistake. IT's not always the coaches fault! All those players you mentioned that got injured, it was their own fault! They are out of shape and most of the time this results in poor lack of play and an injury. Kovalev. GIve me a break. He doesn't even deserve to play. If he were on the leafs and slacking off every so often like he did this year for the habs, he would be sent down or put on 4th line where he deserved. The only player to deserve to be in the all star game on MTL was Markov. He is unbelievable.

I will admit. Us leafs are not as good a team this year. But that is no reason for us to give up. We are 2-3 against the habs this year, always trying our heart out and outshooting almost every team we play. Montreal needs to smarten up. There poor lack of play on the road is really disgusting and if that continues to be the case, even if they do make 8th, the beantown bruins will beat them 1st round, thank you for reading.
Go to Top of Page

Guest7752
( )

Posted - 03/30/2009 :  08:02:04  Reply with Quote
Sticking to the point:
Yes - the HABS will make the playoffs.
Why would anyone ask the question anyway, they were never lower than 8th spot and have been getting points lately to ensure they'll make it.
Unlike the other Canadian teams in the east who were never in any position to make the playoffs - regardless of how much "heart" and "determination" theyt are now showing... it's too late for them and NOT too late for Habs.
So for non-hab fans who's Canadian teams in the east are NOT making the playoffs, enjoy your EARLY end of season, and enjoy watching the HABS play in the PLAYOFFS !!!
Go to Top of Page

Matt_Roberts85
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
936 Posts

Posted - 03/30/2009 :  08:56:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I will enjoy watching the habs in the playoffs, getting smoked by boston. Unless of course, they choke and the panthers make it in lol

Go to Top of Page

Guest7764
( )

Posted - 03/31/2009 :  06:53:33  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Matt_Roberts85

quote:

[quote]Originally posted by admin

HA!

leafs,sens and Habs all suck (this year) Go RED WINGS. The Wings will repeat with Conklin in nets....
Go to Top of Page

Matt_Roberts85
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
936 Posts

Posted - 03/31/2009 :  09:40:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I hope montreal makes it just so I can watch the fans burn the city down after they lose in the first or second round. I mean, the habs havent got past the second round since '93. Do you hab fans really think that this year is going to be any different? Carey Price is having a tough sophmore campaign and only the red wings can win the cup with an average goalie.

As long as Toronto wins 1 in my lifetime, the habs can have every other cup for all i care. The hab fans can diss the leafs all they want, it just makes every victory against them that much sweeter.

Go to Top of Page

Odin
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
350 Posts

Posted - 03/31/2009 :  12:12:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

Yeah, they took out the mighty Lightning in OT, their confidence must be sky-high! lol seriously though, every point counts and they will need'em fightin' off those pesky Panthers!

And Leafs is a neologism. Shakespeare made them all the time. Now is it fair to say Leafs fans are brilliant like Shakespeare? I think any reasonable person would say... yes. bahahaha

Shakespeare has been gone a long time. This is 2009, perhaps the LEAVES should walk into this century, winning a Stanley might help. Reading the Merchant of Venice did absolutely nothing for me, although I have to admit, I did enjoy MacBeth.
Go to Top of Page

Matt_Roberts85
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
936 Posts

Posted - 03/31/2009 :  13:38:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I guess they are french, but isn't it CanadiANS, not CanadIENS. Bunch of smelly toilet bowls.

Go to Top of Page

Leafs Rock Planet
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
902 Posts

Posted - 03/31/2009 :  14:44:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I find it really funny, the ongoing quotes from Habs fans on how their team is better than the leafs.

CONGRATULATIONS ODIN! The Habs are better then a rebuilding hockey team! If they are so much better, why are you even bringing it up? An 11 point difference is not much considering the LEAFS were supposed to be one of the worst teams in the NHL this year. But its ok, you and your fellow habs fans can come taunt me about this post when the Habs win the Stanlet Cup(HAHA).

Im confident they will make it into the playoffs but as far as competing for the cup, HA no chance.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page