Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Trades and Rumors
 Ducks make a few trades Allow Anonymous Users Reply to This Topic...
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Donald Beckett
Top Prospect

Canada
88 Posts

Posted - 11/14/2006 :  09:01:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Quote from TSN.ca:

quote:
The Anaheim Ducks were busy on the trade front on Monday, making three separate deals involving forwards.

The first trade saw the Ducks send forward Stanislav Chistov to the Boston Bruins for a third-round pick.

The team signed Chistov to a two-year contract worth $800,000 per season over the summer, but he played in just one NHL game this season.

The 23-year-old played with Anaheim in 2002-03 but spent last season in Russia, scoring 11 goals and 21 assists in 47 games with Metallurg Magnitogorsk.

Chistov produced 12 goals and 30 points in 79 games in 2002-03, then added four goals and two assists in 21 playoff games. He struggled the following season, managing only two goals and 18 points in 56 games before winding up with Cincinnati of the AHL.

The Ducks made two other deals on Monday, sending winger Todd Fedoruk to the Philadelphia Flyers for a fourth-round pick and acquiring George Parros from the Colorado Avalanche for a second-round selection.

Fedoruk, 27, played four seasons with the Flyers before being traded to Anaheim in 2005. In 306 NHL games, he has 14 goals, 54 points and 701 penalty minutes.

Parros, 26, was acquired by the Avalanche through waivers from the Los Angeles Kings on Oct. 3. A shoulder injury kept him out for nine games this season.

-Chistov has turned out to be a bust so see ya later.

-Fedoruk is expandable with the amount of team toughness that surrounds Anaheim.

- Don't know much about Parros but Burke knows what he is doing.

"I'm not fat - I just have a sweet hockey body" ...Eric Cartman.

pucker
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
398 Posts

Posted - 11/14/2006 :  10:10:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Parros is 6-5 so thats probably why Burke wanted him. Hes a role player who will play on the 4th line. Probably seen as an upgrade on Fedoruk.
Go to Top of Page

Beans15

Canada
8286 Posts

Posted - 11/16/2006 :  19:07:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think it's unfortunate that Fedoruk got traded. I went to Junior High with him and we were pretty good friends so I have watch his career closely. He was playing the best hockey of his career this year before he got hurt. I hope he gets the same chance in Philly.
Go to Top of Page

Guest8977
( )

Posted - 11/18/2006 :  14:50:44  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Beans15

I think it's unfortunate that Fedoruk got traded. I went to Junior High with him and we were pretty good friends so I have watch his career closely. He was playing the best hockey of his career this year before he got hurt. I hope he gets the same chance in Philly.

How old are you?
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page