Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Hockey Pools & Fantasy Hockey
 Site/Program to keep track of point gain? Allow Anonymous Users Reply to This Topic...
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Ultima55
Top Prospect

1 Posts

Posted - 10/04/2009 :  18:56:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey guys, I am new to the community! First and foremost I would like to introduce myself. My name is Adam and I am a new pooler. I just joined my first one this year. There has only been 2 games and I am already addicted!

I had a question for you knowledgeable poolers out there. Since my pool is old fashioned and kept track on paper by a coworker, I can't see it until the end of the week on paper.

I was wondering if there was a way I can enter my roster and get quick updates on the point gain... Without having to make a new pool altogether.

Kind of like a NHL stats page with only the player I choose.

Thanks for your help and I look forward to posting on this forum!

admin
Forum Admin

Canada
2338 Posts

Posted - 10/04/2009 :  19:18:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey Ultima55. Thanks for joining!

Yes, you can input your roster into a pool and get it updated daily. Setting up a pool to do this is easy and costs nothing. You can either start here: http://www.pickuphockey.com/hp/hp_viewstats.aspx

or watch a demo on how to do it here: http://www.pickuphockey.com/hp/hp_viewstats.aspx

Cheers!
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

4809 Posts

Posted - 10/05/2009 :  05:51:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
And to add to that . . . tell your buddy about this site, and let him know that he will not have to do anymore work other than inputting the players and teams into the system! As an added bonus, no one will be fighting over any numbers that were added up incorrectly or have any suspicions when the organiser actually wins the pool!

Tell your friend to get with the times, dude.

"Take off, eh?" - Bob and Doug
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page