Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... General Hockey Chat
 Cammalleri hurt and its my fault Allow Anonymous Users Reply to This Topic...
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Pasty7
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
2312 Posts

Posted - 01/30/2010 :  14:39:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
For those who were not following Beans and i were having a debate over the Montreal Canadiens mid season mvp, i arguing that it was Cammalleri and Beans to the side of Markov, anyway long story short beans' main argument was how much the habs improved upon the return of markov from injury, and my reply was "well unless Cammalleri goes down for a signifigant amount of time i cannot refute that argument" et voila Cammalleri struggles with aid of teamates to gwt off the ice in the habs 3-2 ot loss to the sens GODDDDDAM the habs are done

Pasty

irvine
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
1315 Posts

Posted - 01/30/2010 :  14:54:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well, if what you said has resulted in this injury... then I need a favor...

Please write in this thread "Irvine wins upcoming lotto 649"

Thanks

Irvine/prez.
Go to Top of Page

Alex116
PickupHockey Legend

6113 Posts

Posted - 02/01/2010 :  19:55:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well, bad news for the Habs and their fans. IMO, they were already in tough to make the playoffs but this could seal the deal for them to begin looking for golf memberships?

Cammalleri is expected to be out 6 - 8 weeks?

http://www.calgaryherald.com/news/Habs+Cammalleri+weeks+report/2509756/story.html
Go to Top of Page

Pasty7
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
2312 Posts

Posted - 02/02/2010 :  06:35:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Alex116

Well, bad news for the Habs and their fans. IMO, they were already in tough to make the playoffs but this could seal the deal for them to begin looking for golf memberships?

Cammalleri is expected to be out 6 - 8 weeks?

http://www.calgaryherald.com/news/Habs+Cammalleri+weeks+report/2509756/story.html

well i didn't think we had much of a shot the way we were playing but my hope were lying with guys like Cammalleri whop can change a game and is a big leader in this hockey club im hoping for a 29 game loseing streak and a first round pick....

Pasty
Go to Top of Page

Guest2278
( )

Posted - 02/02/2010 :  07:28:53  Reply with Quote
camm. is this years MVP handsdown. How can u say its markov when he hasnt even played ?...Frogs are done abouuuuuu...
Go to Top of Page

Beans15

Canada
8286 Posts

Posted - 02/02/2010 :  09:45:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well Pasty, I guess we will soon know if it is Cammellari or Markov who drives this team. Although I didn't wish this, it is pretty poetic.

Did Irvine with the Lotto?? If he did, your next post is for me!!

Go to Top of Page

Axey
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
877 Posts

Posted - 02/02/2010 :  12:01:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
All that I have to say is ... FML. The season is finished, unless the boys pick it up hardcore but man the injuries in the past 2 years are insane. Last year it was our leading scorer Robert Lang around the exact same time, this year Cams.
Go to Top of Page

irvine
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
1315 Posts

Posted - 02/02/2010 :  16:04:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Okay...

My father technically did win the lotto after that posting. Albeit $12, it's still a win.

Guess what his name is? One guess. lol.

I should have been more specific.

Irvine/prez.
Go to Top of Page

Pasty7
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
2312 Posts

Posted - 02/09/2010 :  16:10:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Beans15

Well Pasty, I guess we will soon know if it is Cammellari or Markov who drives this team. Although I didn't wish this, it is pretty poetic.

Did Irvine with the Lotto?? If he did, your next post is for me!!

yeah the worst is as i wrote my last argument in the mid season mvp posts i thought to myself i betya he gets hurt now,,, and voila ,,, well i guess we will see beans

Pasty
Go to Top of Page

redneck76ca
Rookie

186 Posts

Posted - 02/09/2010 :  17:37:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by irvine

Okay...

My father technically did win the lotto after that posting. Albeit $12, it's still a win.

Guess what his name is? One guess. lol.

I should have been more specific.

Irvine/prez.

Your dads name is Ervin.
Go to Top of Page

irvine
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
1315 Posts

Posted - 02/09/2010 :  18:16:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Redneck must truly be a redneck, with an awful guess like that. lol.

IRVINE!

Irvine/prez.
Go to Top of Page

redneck76ca
Rookie

186 Posts

Posted - 02/10/2010 :  00:18:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by irvine

Redneck must truly be a redneck, with an awful guess like that. lol.

IRVINE!

Irvine/prez.

Thats what I said, wasnt it?
Go to Top of Page

irvine
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
1315 Posts

Posted - 02/10/2010 :  00:43:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
If it were to be pronounced verbally, then perhaps.

But the spelling was off by a bit. heh.

Irvine/prez.
Go to Top of Page

Beans15

Canada
8286 Posts

Posted - 03/23/2010 :  18:15:15  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
As Cammalleri is set to make his return tonight, I thought I would throw out the comparisons.

With Markov in the Line Up and Cammalleri out:

Montreal is 11-5-1 in the 17 games with a win % of .647 and picking up 23 of 34 points. Their PP is 15.6%, PK is at 78.7%, and the shots for average 30.2 and shots against 30.5.

Without Markov and with Cammalleri

Montreal is 14-18-3 in 25 games with a win % of .400 and picking up 31 of 70 points.PP is at 19.9%, PK is at 84.4%, and shots for average 20.5 and shots against 23.5.

So, it seems like Montreal wins more with Markov in the line up and Cammalleri out, however, the are better on the PP and PK with Cammalleri and without Markov. Who would have figured that.

The scary thing is in the 21 games this season where they were both in the line up, they went 11-7-3 with a win % of .524, and picked up 25 of 42 points. More importantly is their PP with both in the line up is a sick 32% and their PK would be a top 5 in the league 85.7%.

Both are very valuable to their team and I think if they are both healthy, Montreal may surprise!!!

Tie Game Pasty???
Go to Top of Page

Alex116
PickupHockey Legend

6113 Posts

Posted - 03/23/2010 :  20:25:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm shocked at the roll they've been on as of late. I said a few weeks back when they were clinging to 8th place but had played 2 or 3 more games than those behind them that there was little chance of them making it! Now suddenly they've got a shot at 5th place, although the loss to the Sens last night was a huge blow to those aspirations.
Go to Top of Page

Pasty7
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
2312 Posts

Posted - 03/24/2010 :  06:24:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Beans15

As Cammalleri is set to make his return tonight, I thought I would throw out the comparisons.

With Markov in the Line Up and Cammalleri out:

Montreal is 11-5-1 in the 17 games with a win % of .647 and picking up 23 of 34 points. Their PP is 15.6%, PK is at 78.7%, and the shots for average 30.2 and shots against 30.5.

Without Markov and with Cammalleri

Montreal is 14-18-3 in 25 games with a win % of .400 and picking up 31 of 70 points.PP is at 19.9%, PK is at 84.4%, and shots for average 20.5 and shots against 23.5.

So, it seems like Montreal wins more with Markov in the line up and Cammalleri out, however, the are better on the PP and PK with Cammalleri and without Markov. Who would have figured that.

The scary thing is in the 21 games this season where they were both in the line up, they went 11-7-3 with a win % of .524, and picked up 25 of 42 points. More importantly is their PP with both in the line up is a sick 32% and their PK would be a top 5 in the league 85.7%.

Both are very valuable to their team and I think if they are both healthy, Montreal may surprise!!!

Tie Game Pasty???

Agreed i am indeed impressed with your stats as always beans another interessting one that RDS put out a couple games back is that the habs score 0.8 goals per game less when Cammalleri is not in the lineup,, yet Markov has deffinetly steped in as the leader of this team ,, this team has not hd their two best players in the lineup for an extended peroid of time yet,, they could surprise with hot goalie and a healthy line up they may get into the second round this year

Pasty
Go to Top of Page

tbar
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
376 Posts

Posted - 03/24/2010 :  12:23:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well I am very happy to see Cammalleri coming back as far as my pool goes. I was first with a 23 point cushion in a goal = 1 point and assist = 1 point pool with 12 picks per team till he got hurt. Now I am only ahead by 1 so we will see if he can get back on the score sheet and get me the first hockey pool win.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page