Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Trash Talk
 Canucks fans are jokes! Allow Anonymous Users Reply to This Topic...
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 4

Ripley
PickupHockey Pro



USA
341 Posts

Posted - 02/01/2007 :  14:15:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Guest1494

so what are all you canuck fans names like ching chow wang and chow wong fat?

That was intelligent. easy to do behind an anonymous post. own up pal.
Go to Top of Page

challenge
Top Prospect



Canada
1 Posts

Posted - 02/01/2007 :  17:31:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Guest4541

Vancouver fans are the best fans in the NHL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ya i agree because we don't jump ship when ower team is out of playoff run or having a tuff year.NUCKS rule!!!!!!!
Go to Top of Page

Mikhailova
PickupHockey All-Star



USA
2918 Posts

Posted - 02/01/2007 :  17:41:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
What is all this I see about Canucks fans being Asian? What, are there a lot of Asian people in Vancouver or something?
Go to Top of Page

leafsfan_101
PickupHockey Veteran



Canada
1530 Posts

Posted - 02/01/2007 :  18:24:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Guest1494

so what are all you canuck fans names like ching chow wang and chow wong fat?

Hey, I know you. Your the guy who knows nothing about hockey!!. Thought you were familiar.

~You play to win the Game~ Herm Edwards
Go to Top of Page

I HATE CROSBY
PickupHockey Pro



Canada
538 Posts

Posted - 02/01/2007 :  19:58:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by challenge

quote:
Originally posted by Guest4541

Vancouver fans are the best fans in the NHL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ya i agree because we don't jump ship when ower team is out of playoff run or having a tuff year.NUCKS rule!!!!!!!



That's crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was pissed at Canuck fans b/c a lot bailed when the sucked in the late 90's!!!!! I remember the average attendence was around 13000 so shut up...I've learned to like the 2007 nucks (please note the term 2007), and i don't claim to be a fan of the FRANCHISE (I just like the players they have (AND DON"T HAVE!!!!!!!!!!) this year),for those ppl out there who pretend to be huge all-time nucks fans, I typically shake my head.....I'm not saying all are like that...But I got pissed off when so many fans showed up in 2000 or 2001 and then talked like they were life-time die hards (I remember one guy in my class was like "ya I always loved the nucks...I was so sad when they lost the cup in 97"...what a f***ing loser))

I HATE CROSBY
Go to Top of Page

I HATE CROSBY
PickupHockey Pro



Canada
538 Posts

Posted - 02/01/2007 :  20:01:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mikhailova

What is all this I see about Canucks fans being Asian? What, are there a lot of Asian people in Vancouver or something?



Hahahahahahahaha

The answer is yes...I go to UBC, and 75% of the undergrads are asian..I'm not saying it in a "racist" way...so don't edit it..I'm just saying vancouver has a lot of asian ppl in it (well it's richmond that is the asian community)...

GO LEAFS!!!!!!!!!!!

I HATE CROSBY
Go to Top of Page

Guest5029
( )

Posted - 02/04/2007 :  14:51:50  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Guest9278

Hate Crosby, how many times are you going to post this same thing.

By the way your name Hate Crosby proves that leaf fans are idiots.




He isn't just a leaf fan that lives in Vancouver...he's a mind reader too! In fact he knows what Crosby thinks of his teamates and vice-versa. He cries and whines about Crosby about 100 times more than Crosby ever whined. Takes one to know one I guess.
Go to Top of Page

Guest2956
( )

Posted - 02/08/2007 :  09:48:04  Reply with Quote
the leafs are garbage...every year you hear the same thing from the fans "this year were going to the cup, this is the year...the cup is ours" the leafs suck ass...sure the canucks dont have a cup yet. living in ontario all you hear about is the leafs...they suck and wont win another cup for a looooooong time
Go to Top of Page

goon
Rookie



Canada
113 Posts

Posted - 02/08/2007 :  10:20:26  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Guest5029

quote:
Originally posted by Guest9278

Hate Crosby, how many times are you going to post this same thing.

By the way your name Hate Crosby proves that leaf fans are idiots.




He isn't just a leaf fan that lives in Vancouver...he's a mind reader too! In fact he knows what Crosby thinks of his teamates and vice-versa. He cries and whines about Crosby about 100 times more than Crosby ever whined. Takes one to know one I guess.



And he has the testicular fortitude to create an account and put a name behind his opinion too. Something you lack.
Go to Top of Page

Guest2248
( )

Posted - 02/08/2007 :  13:21:23  Reply with Quote
We go see our Leafs cause we just pure and simple love hockey.. Listen Canuck fans.. if you stop watch your nucks when they suck then you'll end up just like Winepeg.
Go to Top of Page

bablaboushka
PickupHockey Veteran



Canada
2417 Posts

Posted - 02/08/2007 :  13:58:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
What's that supposed to mean?
Go to Top of Page

Guest0530
( )

Posted - 02/08/2007 :  18:29:57  Reply with Quote
look at all this anger between nucks fans and leafs fans....it's sad, we're the two greatest cities in canada and we cant be happy for one another. i've been a leafs fan since i was 6 or so, and i spend my time focusing on the good (or bad) performance of my own team and not directing all my attention to any of toronto's many rivals that seem to pop up everywhere. all i can say is the anger in this forum is pointless and it doesn't accomplish anything. all that matters is that someday, maybe soon, maybe not, one of these two teams will finally win the cup (again, in toronto's case) and then us leafs fans or you nucks fans can take the pride you deserve. until then it's just noise.
Go to Top of Page

Mikhailova
PickupHockey All-Star



USA
2918 Posts

Posted - 02/08/2007 :  18:31:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Canucks Man
they beat u 6-1 and all u guys can complain all u want, the better team one the game


Exactly right, Canucks Man! Vancouver is ahead of Toronto in the league standings. Heck, so is every Canadian team (except the Oilers..sorry Beans & lyall & oil country & ryschevy)

Edited by - Mikhailova on 02/08/2007 18:49:37
Go to Top of Page

-oil-country-
PickupHockey Pro



Canada
988 Posts

Posted - 02/08/2007 :  18:36:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
What about me Mik? Just kidding but ya that sucks being behind Toronto.....
Go to Top of Page

semin-rules
PickupHockey Veteran



Canada
1915 Posts

Posted - 02/08/2007 :  18:38:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Guest0530

look at all this anger between nucks fans and leafs fans....it's sad, we're the two greatest cities in canada and we cant be happy for one another. i've been a leafs fan since i was 6 or so, and i spend my time focusing on the good (or bad) performance of my own team and not directing all my attention to any of toronto's many rivals that seem to pop up everywhere. all i can say is the anger in this forum is pointless and it doesn't accomplish anything. all that matters is that someday, maybe soon, maybe not, one of these two teams will finally win the cup (again, in toronto's case) and then us leafs fans or you nucks fans can take the pride you deserve. until then it's just noise.



They may be the best cities, but there definetly not the best hockey teams. Were fighting because we are trying to back up a better team (Vancouver) and it is accomplishing something...proving that our team is better than the Leafs



~~~~~GO STARS~~~~~
Go to Top of Page

Mikhailova
PickupHockey All-Star



USA
2918 Posts

Posted - 02/08/2007 :  18:50:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by -oil-country-

What about me Mik?


Oh sorry, I knew I forgot someone! Lots of Oilers fans here
I added you
Go to Top of Page

macsparkay
Top Prospect



1 Posts

Posted - 02/08/2007 :  18:58:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by semin-rules

They may be the best cities, but there definetly not the best hockey teams. Were fighting because we are trying to back up a better team (Vancouver) and it is accomplishing something...proving that our team is better than the Leafs

~~~~~GO STARS~~~~~



the only proof you'll ever get is a cup, until then it doesn't mean anything.
Go to Top of Page

-oil-country-
PickupHockey Pro



Canada
988 Posts

Posted - 02/08/2007 :  19:27:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Lol no problem Mik and welcome to the forums MacSparkay.
Go to Top of Page

Guest4040
( )

Posted - 02/13/2007 :  22:56:16  Reply with Quote
quote:

HAHA ur such a joker! I almost thought you were serious.And just to debate what Novie said . . . Ive never been to a Leafs game where we aren't loud and proud (And ive benn to plenty games)!!
But i guess this is what we put up with from Sens fans . . .


hahaha the fans werent so loud and proud when the canucks beat the leafs 6-1
Go to Top of Page

Guest2893
( )

Posted - 02/14/2007 :  09:25:22  Reply with Quote
I've been to my share of both Canucks and Leafs games, and I must say, being a fan of neither, that without question, Canucks fans know how to cheer for their team. Whether you want to call them bandwaggon jumpers or not. Even though it may be true that in the late 90's they were only getting 13,000 attendance, that is because only the fans who were going to cheer for the canucks endlessly through the night showed up at the game. That is the difference between Canucks fans and Maple Leafs fans. Although it is true that Leafs fans fill the seats night in and night out in Toronto, you must also consider that about 40% of them are there to cheer for them endlessly while the other 60% will base their support on how the team is doing in the game. While I was in Toronto on business a couple years ago, I went to aLeafs game and as you would expect, the fans were already booing their team within the first period, while they were only down by 1. I find it absolutley ridiculous to think that a team that is still a goal away from pulling even would have to listen to their crowd that is only there because their tickets are free. All teams, including Vancouver...but to Leafs fans, YOU TOO, have many bandwaggon jumpers in their respective cities. I, for one, not being an Edmonton fan, think that they along with Vancouver have the best fans in the game these days. Detroit being a close 3rd (as many fans still remain but will never be the same as their fans from the 90s).
Go to Top of Page

Guest5029
( )

Posted - 02/17/2007 :  18:28:10  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Guest2893

I've been to my share of both Canucks and Leafs games, and I must say, being a fan of neither, that without question, Canucks fans know how to cheer for their team. Whether you want to call them bandwaggon jumpers or not. Even though it may be true that in the late 90's they were only getting 13,000 attendance, that is because only the fans who were going to cheer for the canucks endlessly through the night showed up at the game. That is the difference between Canucks fans and Maple Leafs fans. Although it is true that Leafs fans fill the seats night in and night out in Toronto, you must also consider that about 40% of them are there to cheer for them endlessly while the other 60% will base their support on how the team is doing in the game. While I was in Toronto on business a couple years ago, I went to aLeafs game and as you would expect, the fans were already booing their team within the first period, while they were only down by 1. I find it absolutley ridiculous to think that a team that is still a goal away from pulling even would have to listen to their crowd that is only there because their tickets are free. All teams, including Vancouver...but to Leafs fans, YOU TOO, have many bandwaggon jumpers in their respective cities. I, for one, not being an Edmonton fan, think that they along with Vancouver have the best fans in the game these days. Detroit being a close 3rd (as many fans still remain but will never be the same as their fans from the 90s).



I live in Vancouver. The Canucks have been my second favourite team for over 30 yrs. One thing that annoys me about a lot of vancouver fans is that they are band wagon and woefully ignorant to be sure. Leaf fans are more even keeled but are completely arrogant and delusional as Ray Ferraro stated. The delusion is how much better they think they really are when they have a decent team at best. Arrogant as other people have posted regarding other teams as Torontonians are about being the centre of the universe. I can tell you that the rest of Canada is absolutely sick and tired of the saturation of leaf coverage on Toronto Sports Network, and HNIC. There must be something to the Toronto fan's mentality for the leafs to be the most scorned team by far in the other 9 provinces. Having said that, the canucks fan mentality is just as brutal for different reasons. The avg. Canuck fan definitely is less informed than he believes he is. One only needs to listen to phone in talk shows and listen to the asshats opinions. Look at the Sedin twins. I have relatives in Sweden from Ornsk.(tough spell) were the Sedin's come from. They told me when the twins were drafted how good the kids were. Sure they were weak, not great skaters when they came in but what an ass-kicking these two recieved from the ignorant canuck fans and the media for years because they couldn't recognize talent if it fell in their laps. The callers frequently claimed they were 'coddled' and recieved too much ice time because they were 'Burke's pets'. What a farce! These kids the season before the lockout both had a better points per minute ratio than Morrison did on his best statistical season(same season) while playing 13-14 min a night with almost no pp time. The twins were boys when they came in but steadily progressed and in fact had better numbers their first few years than a lot of more prominent NHLers. I laughed at clowns I played hockey with who bashed the Sedins their first couple of seasons. I told them their heads were in their asses and that they would be front line dominant players when they matured for many years. They sure don't want to talk about the Sedins these days, but I remind them. Funny what asshat Canuck fans expectations are of 19yr olds who were immediately plus players that would have the puck most of the time when they were on the ice. That wasn't enough for stupid canuck fans. They we're to be prolific scorers from the get go like all 19 yr olds are in the NHL (sarcasm off). Just like how Markus Naslund got ran out of Pittsburgh. Thankfully the Canucks ownership and Burke wern't nearly that stupid.

Many Canuck fans are knee-jerk reacting morons who live and die with the team on a game by game basis who have no ability to see the big picture. No critical thinking comes into play. Hell last year 1/2 the defense was injured for 1/2 the season but that didn't matter....trade everyone.... LInden's washed up, Markus isn't Captain material...the topics raised on talk shows don't border on Moronic - they ARE MORONIC. Then after the Luongo deal more people than even I expected didn't like the trade. After a mediocre start statistically, although the team was playing it's ass off and wasn't getting any bounces, many fans who cried for big changes wanted the old team and the old style of play back. 'Oh they can't score' even though they'd dominate other teams. The truth was that the Canucks still had the most important 2/3 of their top two lines intact from last season, but that still wasn't evident to asshat Canuck fans. Hell Morrison is still recovering from his bad hip. Funny how now we don't here about lack of scoring any more. I said before the season started they'd be fine up front and on the blueline and overall would be a better team with Luongo. Simple math really. Could the Twins survive without Anson Carter? Positively laughable. I could go on and on with many more examples. Frankly in Canadian NHL cities, I'm sure Montreal, Edmonton, and Calgary fans are all more on the ball than Van. or To. fans. As far as I can tell 1/2 the people attending GM place are there because it's 'the place to be' not because they are die hard hockey fans.
Go to Top of Page

I HATE CROSBY
PickupHockey Pro



Canada
538 Posts

Posted - 02/17/2007 :  19:03:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I was out for dinner last night, and the nucks vs hawks game was on a tv in the place.......So this f**gy business-like family was beside me. They didn't mention the game once until the very end, after the nucks won in the shootout....They said "Yaaaaa WE won"...What a f***ing joke.....I have enough issues with fans saying "We" (in fact, I think I'll make a post on it), but these flamers were hardly fans, and to me, those types symbolize the typical Nucks fan...It's "We" when the nucks are winning.....What a joke, that really pissed me off...I hate fake fans. I never miss the leafs on a saturday (well, unless some hottie needs help with her math homework , but typically I'd tell them to wait til 7;30 hahahahah)..I'm not saying you have to watch every one of your teams games...But to put on a facade like they did, I'll quote pink floyd..."Haha Charade you are".

I HATE CROSBY

Edited by - I HATE CROSBY on 02/17/2007 19:04:09
Go to Top of Page

Guest5029
( )

Posted - 02/18/2007 :  21:04:41  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by I HATE CROSBY

I was out for dinner last night, and the nucks vs hawks game was on a tv in the place.......So this f**gy business-like family was beside me. They didn't mention the game once until the very end, after the nucks won in the shootout....They said "Yaaaaa WE won"...What a f***ing joke.....I have enough issues with fans saying "We" (in fact, I think I'll make a post on it), but these flamers were hardly fans, and to me, those types symbolize the typical Nucks fan...It's "We" when the nucks are winning.....What a joke, that really pissed me off...I hate fake fans. I never miss the leafs on a saturday (well, unless some hottie needs help with her math homework , but typically I'd tell them to wait til 7;30 hahahahah)..I'm not saying you have to watch every one of your teams games...But to put on a facade like they did, I'll quote pink floyd..."Haha Charade you are".

I HATE CROSBY

We certainly disagree about a lot of things and honestly I wonder how much you actually think things through before you post. Having said that I agree with you this time. Wow! that was more difficult than I thought! hehe!
Go to Top of Page

Canucks Man
PickupHockey Veteran



Canada
1547 Posts

Posted - 02/18/2007 :  22:24:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by I HATE CROSBY

I was out for dinner last night, and the nucks vs hawks game was on a tv in the place.......So this f**gy business-like family was beside me. They didn't mention the game once until the very end, after the nucks won in the shootout....They said "Yaaaaa WE won"...What a f***ing joke.....I have enough issues with fans saying "We" (in fact, I think I'll make a post on it), but these flamers were hardly fans, and to me, those types symbolize the typical Nucks fan...It's "We" when the nucks are winning.....What a joke, that really pissed me off...I hate fake fans. I never miss the leafs on a saturday (well, unless some hottie needs help with her math homework , but typically I'd tell them to wait til 7;30 hahahahah)..I'm not saying you have to watch every one of your teams games...But to put on a facade like they did, I'll quote pink floyd..."Haha Charade you are".

I HATE CROSBY



maybe they saw u beside them and said "lets piss this guy off, we wont cheer till the very end"
how do u no they wernt talking about the game, did u have a hidden microphone screening every word they said

CANUCKS RULE!!
Go to Top of Page

Guest4040
( )

Posted - 02/23/2007 :  00:25:02  Reply with Quote
quote:
maybe they saw u beside them and said "lets piss this guy off, we wont cheer till the very end"
how do u no they wernt talking about the game, did u have a hidden microphone screening every word they said

CANUCKS RULE
Go to Top of Page

Guest8904
( )

Posted - 12/23/2007 :  12:47:56  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Guest4541

Vancouver fans are the best fans in the NHL!!!!!!!!!!!!



ur kidding right? nucks blow!
Go to Top of Page

Antroman
PickupHockey Pro



Canada
537 Posts

Posted - 12/24/2007 :  10:07:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ho Ho Ho. Just like always, someone comes up with a topic, just like this one, and it manages to become a crap on the Leafs column. What's with that? I dislike all the other 29 teams because in reality they are the enemy, but I dislike them to varying degrees. Vancouver I dislike the least so you could say they are my team number 29 on my dislike list or my second favorite team, whichever way you want to look at it?

I do not know why Vancouver fans should be so resentful regarding the Leafs? The Leafs do not seem like much up a threat to anybody or are you all worried that they might be? "Paranoia will Destroy Ya". I borrowed that phrase from an old song but I can't remember the artist at this moment. I will say one thing and that is the Leafs have great fans but unfortunately all the good seats are mostly taken up by corporate season's ticket holders. They give these seats out to clients and friends of friends etc and who knows who ends up sitting in them? Half of them on any given night are not even real hockey fans but people who want to be seen there because it is one of the "in" places to be in Toronto. Most of the real hockey fans can't afford these seats anyway. By the way, where do you guys get those "Fan-O-Meters? I'm going to the game next Saturday and I would like to be able to judge who has the best fans like you other guys!!!! LOL
Go to Top of Page

Guest6456
( )

Posted - 12/24/2007 :  12:51:41  Reply with Quote
I can't stand the stupid leaf fans either. Everything is better "back east" so please move back and quit complaining about the Canucks.
Go to Top of Page

Oil
Top Prospect



28 Posts

Posted - 01/23/2008 :  13:52:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You stuck up Americans and easterners need to take yours ideas and put them where the sun doesn't shine.
Go to Top of Page

Guest4590
( )

Posted - 01/23/2008 :  14:26:24  Reply with Quote
Nucks rock my world
Go to Top of Page

Guest3741
( )

Posted - 01/23/2008 :  14:50:02  Reply with Quote
Vancouver is such a beautiful place with many interesting things to do during the winter time that to attract fan support the Canucks have to have a team worth watching that is why they have sold out GM place every game for some years now and didnít when they were crap.
When you live in a town (put name here) that is so depressing that you have so few entertainment options the local NHL team can be as bad as the Leafs and Oilers currently are and still sell the place out.
Go to Top of Page

Nash14
Top Prospect



Canada
13 Posts

Posted - 02/25/2008 :  20:47:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey I hate Crosby why do u have a grudge on the nucks and Crosby? Your a big tough guy.
Go to Top of Page

Guest2281
( )

Posted - 02/26/2008 :  11:44:03  Reply with Quote
CANUCKS BLOW HAHAHAHHA HAHAHAHHAAH NUCKS SUCKS HEEEHEHEHHEHEHEHEH
Go to Top of Page

tctitans
PickupHockey Pro



Canada
931 Posts

Posted - 02/26/2008 :  13:11:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This is just another futile (well, actually not so futile as there were people who bit the hook ;)) of IHC to stir the pot again... :)
too funny.
Go to Top of Page

Datsyuk 1
PickupHockey Pro



Canada
333 Posts

Posted - 03/04/2008 :  23:19:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I hate when guests just come in here and just think they can just say leafs blow or canucks suck and stuff like that. Honestly. I have been a nucks fan my whole life and I love how there playstyle is. "Balls to the Walls"

Good defense is good offense!
Go to Top of Page

Guest4043
( )

Posted - 03/05/2008 :  00:27:55  Reply with Quote
You guys who bitch out the "band wagon fans" are such flakes. All you want to do is stroke your own ego and rant about how great you are. What do you care if some family says "yay, we won!"? As if you have to have some certain level of support to be able to say such a thing. You have to invest x amount of hours each and every wee and understand x amount about hockey in order to be able to cheer for a team. Shut the hell up. You guys are the problem. People can cheer at any level they want, it's not your flippin game to decide. You don't make the rules. Boo hoo, they don't show up when the team is losing... well guess what, that's flippin hockey! That's any sport, it's not your sons little league hockey you're supporting here. I'm not going to pay to watch a bad movie. I'm not going to buy a car that doesn't work. I'm sure as hell not paying hundreds of dollars to watch a team half ass it on the ice. Go stroke your "love for hockey" in private, let people watch the game and enjoy it. That's the flippin point.
Go to Top of Page

Datsyuk 1
PickupHockey Pro



Canada
333 Posts

Posted - 03/17/2008 :  18:43:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm with guest 4944, and who cares if people are bandwagon jumpers.

Good defense is good offense!

Edited by - Datsyuk 1 on 03/18/2008 13:43:11
Go to Top of Page

LuonGod
Top Prospect



Canada
25 Posts

Posted - 10/14/2008 :  23:39:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think the main difference between the Leafs and the Canucks is Van went out and got Luongo who is a superstar. I cant remember the last big time super star that the league feared that played for Toronto. You are thinking Sundin but really he just shon bright because he never played with anyone huge. The leafs sell out every game , So why no moves to get huge players? It could be that noone wants to play for fans and media that put rediculous pressure on the players. The hate for the Leafs starts with the players who have been there. This team will never win a cup again. This is a weak organization that has adjusted to losing. You Leaf fans dont love your team...You love the stupid fact that there is hype surrounding the team win or lose...In this case LOOOSEEEE!!!!! hahahahaha

Never ever cut what can be untied!!!!
Go to Top of Page

Guest5647
( )

Posted - 10/15/2008 :  00:57:44  Reply with Quote
Leaf fans are probably the saddest fans in the world! They talk about there storied history of winning cups, yet they haven't won a cup since there were 6 teams in the league. Talk about sad sack team. By the way I go to every canadian city every couple of years, worst crowd and fans goes to Ottawa. Toronto crowd is OK but when the product is that bad it just sucks. Edmonton, Calgary, Vancouver and Montreal are unbelievable during playoffs and big rivalry games.
Go to Top of Page

Guest6026
( )

Posted - 04/23/2009 :  00:28:31  Reply with Quote
my real is question is this. Why do oilers fans beak when they arent in the playoffs? To say canucks suck is one thing, but to follow it up with "GO OILERS" just makes you look stupid.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page