Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Trash Talk
 jiggy vs. sugar ray Allow Anonymous Users Reply to This Topic...
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Pasty7
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
2312 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2007 :  07:16:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Poll Question:
ok for the poll as we all know giggy and ray exchanged words at the end of the 2nd in game 4 so who do you think would win if sugar ray and giggy went at it??

and a side question just for fun state which of the two you'd like stopping pucks for you

Pasty

Choices:

Giguerre 6,1 200lbs 30years old
Emery 6,2 202lbs 24 years old

Pasty7
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
2312 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2007 :  07:21:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
personally i think the fight would be very close but ultimatly ray would come out on top,,,, but not to count out jiggy he has been known to have quite the temper on the ice ,,, plus the size difference isn;t very much. but if i were a gm my goalie would have to be giguere the guys a stud and one of the best big games goalies there are,,,, i mean ray is awsome no doubt but i put j.s in the top 4 goalies in the league,,,, in my opinion i would only put marty roberto and kippy ahead of jiggy...

Pasty
Go to Top of Page

stastnysforever
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
301 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2007 :  17:56:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It would be a close fight, but then Emery would pick up a stick and swing it at Giguere but then Giguere would drop kick him in the face and it would break into a Kung Fu fight, and then Jackie Chan and Bruce Lee would come in and beat both of them up and then it'd be between Jackie Chan and Bruce Lee but Jackie Chan would win

what do Calgary and a tea bag have in common- they're both only good for one cup
Go to Top of Page

freddyboy
Rookie

Canada
218 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2007 :  17:58:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i think its going to be a close fight but emery is happy when he's fighting (chek the one with Biron) but my favorite goaler fighter is patrick roy

joe is a god, if u dont agree....i dont care
Go to Top of Page

manninm
PickupHockey Pro

USA
347 Posts

Posted - 06/06/2007 :  05:48:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
No contest. First round knockout for Emery. Jiggy's hands down better at stopping pucks, but let's face it, he's a soft French Canadian...Emery would eat him alive.

Because the demands on a goalie are mostly mental, it means that for a goalie, the biggest enemy is himself." ~Ken Dryden
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page