Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Trades and Rumors
 Latest Luongo trade rumour Allow Anonymous Users Reply to This Topic...
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Alex116
PickupHockey Legend

6113 Posts

Posted - 01/22/2013 :  08:59:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
So, just read a "Puck Daddy" (Greg Wyshynksi) article (link below) which states that Mike Gillis is claiming the Canucks have a "potential deal in place" to trade Luongo but it's speculated that with Schneider's shaky start to the season that Gillis is holding off to see how he plays for the next couple games?

Here's an interesting quote from the article (from Gillis)....

"“We have a potential deal in place with one team that has to do something with another player that they have — and it’s not who anybody thinks it is — and so we have to wait."

Wyshynski goes on to say that it seems to hint at one of the 3 teams dealing with their unsigned FA's (Montreal, Dallas and Colorado) yet he's quick to mention that none of these 3 seem to be in the market for a goalie either because they have a good young one (Montreal) or have a good capable one who's recently been signed (Colorado / Dallas). Throw in the fact that Dallas has a good youngster coming up through their ranks (Campbell) as well as the fact that both Colorado AND Dallas are in the West and it seems unlikely?

Any speculation PUHers?

LINK TO PUCK DADDY STORY - http://ca.sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nhl-puck-daddy/canucks-gm-says-potential-roberto-luongo-deal-place-160314501--nhl.html

Guest9699
( )

Posted - 01/22/2013 :  14:21:21  Reply with Quote
Dallas kinda makes sense
Go to Top of Page

Mikey Boy
Rookie

Canada
103 Posts

Posted - 01/22/2013 :  14:23:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I see Lou in Chicago!

MP
Go to Top of Page

The Duke
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
1239 Posts

Posted - 01/23/2013 :  19:44:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I guess any other team in North Amercia is closer to his wifes home than Van. is

Lou has the final say...not Gillis

He can work out what deal he wants to help Van. but if Lou sez no........its no

If its not a city where Lou wants to go to ( Tampa, Florida maybe Tor. ).....you can bet that the Flyers are in the mix.....don`t be surprised if I. Bry gets ousted out of Philly and Lou moves in.

Go to Top of Page

The Duke
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
1239 Posts

Posted - 01/23/2013 :  19:50:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The leafs have moved out a lot of cap.....what about I. Bry to Toronto.......then..... R. Lou to Philly.......then the flyers send one of their young stars to Van......

3 way deal......just hav`in fun here folks......but you never know
Go to Top of Page

nuxfan
PickupHockey All-Star

3670 Posts

Posted - 01/23/2013 :  23:23:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by The Duke

Lou has the final say...not Gillis

He can work out what deal he wants to help Van. but if Lou sez no........its no

If its not a city where Lou wants to go to ( Tampa, Florida maybe Tor. ).....you can bet that the Flyers are in the mix.....don`t be surprised if I. Bry gets ousted out of Philly and Lou moves in.

While he has a NTC, Luongo has pretty consistently said that he does not want to be a backup, which he now is in VAN. He wants out, and IMO would likely accept a trade to a great many destinations at this point, if it meant he was going to be top dog. Given that, there are probably only a few destinations that he would veto...
Go to Top of Page

Alex116
PickupHockey Legend

6113 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2013 :  07:38:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

The leafs have moved out a lot of cap.....what about I. Bry to Toronto.......then..... R. Lou to Philly.......then the flyers send one of their young stars to Van......

3 way deal......just hav`in fun here folks......but you never know

Duke, would you really want the Leafs to take a stab at Bryzgalov? He's not got the friendliest contract either AND has not come anywhere close to expectations since arriving from Phoenix where IMO, he found himself in a very tight defensive system that made his numbers look a lot nicer than maybe they would on other teams. I've said for a few years now, i'm not sold on the Pho goalies, Smith included, and think that the system they play in has a lot to do with their success.
Go to Top of Page

The Duke
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
1239 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2013 :  19:57:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Alex...thats a tough question.

I`m not sure if i would like for Toronto to have Bry on not. The length of his contract is the problem....being 32 years old and all

This guy is very unpredictable...i think if he is happy in another city, he can be great again. He did have some shining moments in Philly.....once over a 9 - 10 day span ( Mar. 2012 ) he recorded 4 shutouts....mar. 15 he also set a flyer record...longest shutout streak in flyer history.....not bad considering B. Parent played there....

You have to realize Alex that leaf fans are willing for the club to gamble on almost anything to bring in a number 1 goaltender....the team hasn`t had 1 since 2004

A question for you CBA junkies....if the leafs traded for I. Bry...would this new buyout option be available to them ( with regard to Bry ) at seasons end ?
Go to Top of Page

The_Gipper
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
285 Posts

Posted - 01/25/2013 :  13:00:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
but Duke, why trade for a player if you plan to use the buyout option on him at the end of the year? especially one that would cost significant assets like this probably would.
Go to Top of Page

Beans15

Canada
8286 Posts

Posted - 01/25/2013 :  13:21:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

Alex...thats a tough question.

I`m not sure if i would like for Toronto to have Bry on not. The length of his contract is the problem....being 32 years old and all

This guy is very unpredictable...i think if he is happy in another city, he can be great again. He did have some shining moments in Philly.....once over a 9 - 10 day span ( Mar. 2012 ) he recorded 4 shutouts....mar. 15 he also set a flyer record...longest shutout streak in flyer history.....not bad considering B. Parent played there....

You have to realize Alex that leaf fans are willing for the club to gamble on almost anything to bring in a number 1 goaltender....the team hasn`t had 1 since 2004

A question for you CBA junkies....if the leafs traded for I. Bry...would this new buyout option be available to them ( with regard to Bry ) at seasons end ?

As far as I am aware the buy-out option exists after a trade. So if Bryzgalov was trade to the Leafs they could buy him out up to the start of the season in 14.

To Gipper's point, what's the value in that?? I would be better to keep him or trade him again. The team that has everything at risk would be Philly. If he retired before the end of the contract the remaining years go back to Philly.

No value in a buyout in my opinion.
Go to Top of Page

Guest3589
( )

Posted - 01/27/2013 :  05:22:52  Reply with Quote
Tampa Bay Lightening needs a goalie...Lindback's not ready yet and Garon is a career back-up...Purcell is going to Van...
Go to Top of Page

Guest2295
( )

Posted - 01/27/2013 :  10:53:47  Reply with Quote
Gipper...i guess the only reason i asked that question is because if they did get Bry......and he flops all season, at least they would have the option to basically....get rid of him.

It would be a no lose situation for the leafs .....if Bry rebounds and plays great, keep him....if he is horrible for 40 games, buy him out and move on.

I don`t think it would cost very much to get Bry from the flyers, i think they would part company very easily right now....things just ain`t working there for both parties

Anyway, form one leaf fan to another.....Goaltending is just one of the leafs problems......Toronto had their chance to rebuild through the draft and Burke blew it.....i wish he would have followed the Oilers path....great time to be an Oilers fan

Can u imagine Gipper what JFJ and Burke gave to Boston...

1 a franchise Goalie
2 a franchise Defenseman
3 a franchise Center iceman.......sick

These are the 3 main areas where the leafs are lacking right now....they could have had it all....and gave it all away again !!!!

Make you sick stomach wouldn`t it ?? As one poster put it in something i read earlier......besides the NYI`s .......the Leafs are the WORST managed team in the entire NHL
Go to Top of Page

The Duke
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
1239 Posts

Posted - 01/27/2013 :  10:55:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Gipper , guest 2295 was me....forgot to log on
Go to Top of Page

nuxfan
PickupHockey All-Star

3670 Posts

Posted - 01/27/2013 :  11:15:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Guest2295

It would be a no lose situation for the leafs .....if Bry rebounds and plays great, keep him....if he is horrible for 40 games, buy him out and move on.

Well, other than the fact that a buyout after this year would cost them 27m. They would also probably have to give something up to get him. So the real lose situation for them is

- they give up something to get Bryz - and knowing the Leaf's luck, the "something" probably turns into a pretty good player in PHI...
- Bryz sucks all year
- they buy him out for 27M after the season.

Why do the Leafs take that chance now? There is strong belief that PHI will buy him out this summer - let PHI pay the 27M, and then the Leafs can pursue him as a free agent if they want. Or pursue another goalie if they wish.

There is no need for TOR to act on this right now - so far this year, goaltending should be the least of their concerns.

Go to Top of Page

Alex116
PickupHockey Legend

6113 Posts

Posted - 01/27/2013 :  12:05:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
As far as Toronto's concerned, imo, it's all about what the "higher ups" have told Nonis. If he's been given a short leash to make the playoffs, then he's gotta get himself a proven goalie and or a couple of serious shut down dmen, and very quickly! If he's been given a few years to build, then he could go after a Bernier type goalie, though at what cost?

How about in between with a guy like Ben Bishop? Not super young, but also not proven at the NHL level by any means.
Go to Top of Page

Guest4879
( )

Posted - 01/27/2013 :  14:21:10  Reply with Quote
I can't believe all this talk about Bryz going to Toronto. The leafs have so many more options than that....Bernier, Bishop, Luongo.
Not only that, Bryz has been playing great in Philly this year....and at the end of season last year.....so don't think they are ready to give up on him. I think too often people just repeat what they hear and assume it is the truth.
Go to Top of Page

Guest4315
( )

Posted - 01/27/2013 :  16:52:53  Reply with Quote
Unless T-dot can pry away Halak, Elliot or some other good goalie I wouldn't even try. I only mention the St.lou goalies as they have 2 good goalies although I don't see why you would give either up with their price tags being so low.

Bernier = Not Proven/All Hype
Bishop = Not much better if even better than what they already have.
Luongo = Although the only Elite goalie comes with too much baggage and I feel he's a choke artist. I guess t-dot would be happy with just making the playoffs though.

My prediction, Luongo stays in Van.
Schnieder isn't their yet and no one is going to pay for Luongo what Van wants.

Go to Top of Page

JOSHUACANADA
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
2308 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2013 :  08:14:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Bernier could already be the starter, IMO, before a few who are starters on other NHL teams. He would have been given the chance in LA except for Quick. There were rumors before Quick went on his run with LA that he was the one being shopped and Bernier was going to be given the opportunity to start for LA.

Bishop hasn't played a bunch but he has looked like a good backup to this point, but not certain if he is a starter yet, time will tell. No chance Ottawa works a deal with the Leafs though. Bishop has great upside. His numbers to this point have been good, his contract is friendly. With Lehner in B-Sens and him would be a good future tandem to fight for the #1 spot.

Loungo might seem like the right fit, but my thoughts are he is going South. Tampa would be my pick for where he will end up. Funny part is people are calling him a choke artist, but they forget he is one of, if not the most consistant goalie in the last decade or so (Kipper, Lundquist, Millar aside). He is the goalie you want to get your team into the playoffs. His playoff performances havent been great, but he isn't the only reason Vancouver hasn't won the cup.

quote:
Originally posted by Guest4315

Unless T-dot can pry away Halak, Elliot or some other good goalie I wouldn't even try. I only mention the St.lou goalies as they have 2 good goalies although I don't see why you would give either up with their price tags being so low.

Bernier = Not Proven/All Hype
Bishop = Not much better if even better than what they already have.
Luongo = Although the only Elite goalie comes with too much baggage and I feel he's a choke artist. I guess t-dot would be happy with just making the playoffs though.

My prediction, Luongo stays in Van.
Schnieder isn't their yet and no one is going to pay for Luongo what Van wants.

Edited by - JOSHUACANADA on 01/28/2013 08:21:10
Go to Top of Page

nuxfan
PickupHockey All-Star

3670 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2013 :  16:02:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by JOSHUACANADA
Funny part is people are calling him a choke artist, but they forget he is one of, if not the most consistant goalie in the last decade or so (Kipper, Lundquist, Millar aside). He is the goalie you want to get your team into the playoffs. His playoff performances havent been great, but he isn't the only reason Vancouver hasn't won the cup.

The even funnier thing is that people recognize Luongo for being a great regular season goalie, but claim he is shaky in the playoffs. Yet when you look at his stats, his performance is virtually identical in both seasons:

regular season:
- 339 w in 727 games, winning% nearly 50%
- 2.52 GAA
- .919 SV%

playoffs:
- 32 wins in 59 games, winning% just over 50%
- 2.50 GAA
- .917 SV%

If nothing else, he has shown a remarkable consistency across his career.

Its easy to remember the bad playoff games, but no one ever gives him credit for the good ones - and there have been quite a few over his career with VAN.
Go to Top of Page

Guest0884
( )

Posted - 01/28/2013 :  16:39:31  Reply with Quote
Nux fan u seem to be forgetting that lou played many regular season games with florida. His playoff numbers should be better with the team thats in front of them. He had his moments but u cant have ur numer 1 let in the first two shots in a big game. That which he did many times.
Go to Top of Page

Guest0884
( )

Posted - 01/28/2013 :  16:40:14  Reply with Quote
Nux fan u seem to be forgetting that lou played many regular season games with florida. His playoff numbers should be better with the team thats in front of them. He had his moments but u cant have ur numer 1 let in the first two shots in a big game. That which he did many times.
Go to Top of Page

Guest0884
( )

Posted - 01/28/2013 :  16:43:41  Reply with Quote
Go to Top of Page

Alex116
PickupHockey Legend

6113 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2013 :  16:55:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It all comes down to those darn Blackhawks!!! Lol, well, and the Bruins i guess. Some blame Luongo for the team's struggles vs Chi, and let's face it, nearly blowing a 3-0 series lead the year they finally did beat them didn't help. Then, needing just 1 win vs Boston to win the cup, the team, not Luongo, lost 3 straight. Now, i can't begrudge those with the attitude that at that point, a successful team needs a goalie who can steal ONE game. But, and i've beaten this horse's azz beyond death, he didn't get a lot of offensive support either. 2 SO's and just 8 goals for from his teammates tells you a lot, but like i implied, it's been discussed at length before.

I've said it before, and i'll say it again now. Why are guys like Henrik Lunqvist and Ryan Miller always talked about as some of the best goalies in the world but some of those who claim this, don't give any credit to Luongo? Somebody please tell me what those guys have stepped up and won for their team? As far as i can see, the only thing they have that Luongo doesn't is a Vezina, though he's been in the top 3, 3 times. All 3 have played for good teams who've entered the playoffs with 100+ point seasons and high expectations, and yet Luongo's the only one who's gotten to the finals, and game 7 at that!!!

Ah, i better stop now before i get carried away on this again.....
Go to Top of Page

Alex116
PickupHockey Legend

6113 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2013 :  16:57:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Guest0884

Yes, and wouldn't that mean that his regular season stats should be a lot worse, playing for a poor Florida team??? Those numbers are pretty good for a guy who spent that long on a team like Florida if you ask me.
Go to Top of Page

Guest0884
( )

Posted - 01/28/2013 :  17:08:18  Reply with Quote
Go to Top of Page

nuxfan
PickupHockey All-Star

3670 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2013 :  17:28:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Guest0884

Please define "many times". I don't think he's done that any more or less than other goalies?
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

4809 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2013 :  10:27:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
So when is this Luongo deal happening? And where is he going? Hello? Hello?

I feel like I'm in an extended Twilight Zone episode . . . it's 6 games in and counting, and the Canucks are 2-2-2 and Luongo has played twice (both 3-2 shootout losses). Except for Schneider's opening game blowout, both goalies in Vancouver have played well.

So, I am starting to think . . . has this become a potential deadline day deal for a playoff team?

"Take off, eh?" - Bob and Doug
Go to Top of Page

nuxfan
PickupHockey All-Star

3670 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2013 :  10:37:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by slozo

So when is this Luongo deal happening? And where is he going? Hello? Hello?

I feel like I'm in an extended Twilight Zone episode . . . it's 6 games in and counting, and the Canucks are 2-2-2 and Luongo has played twice (both 3-2 shootout losses). Except for Schneider's opening game blowout, both goalies in Vancouver have played well.

So, I am starting to think . . . has this become a potential deadline day deal for a playoff team?

The longer this goes, the more I think VAN will be perfectly happy to keep both goalie through the year. So far there have been none of the distractions I expected, and both goalies seem content with their roles and with each other. As you said, except for the first game both goalies have played very well (expected for Schneider, surprising for Luongo given his usual early season struggles), and its good to have as long as they can afford it.

That being said, I do still think a trade will happen this season - either deadline or before. VAN simply cannot afford to keep both goalies next year, and they don't want to be forced into a situation where they have to trade him in the summer, or possibly buy him out (amnesty).

So we continue to wait - and enjoy having the best goaltending tandem in the league
Go to Top of Page

Guest2265
( )

Posted - 01/29/2013 :  11:15:43  Reply with Quote
Latest Luongo trade rumor: Schneider to Boston to free up time for Tim Thomas to promote gun use in elementary schools.
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

4809 Posts

Posted - 01/30/2013 :  05:13:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
[[/quote]

The longer this goes, the more I think VAN will be perfectly happy to keep both goalie through the year. So far there have been none of the distractions I expected, and both goalies seem content with their roles and with each other. As you said, except for the first game both goalies have played very well (expected for Schneider, surprising for Luongo given his usual early season struggles), and its good to have as long as they can afford it.

That being said, I do still think a trade will happen this season - either deadline or before. VAN simply cannot afford to keep both goalies next year, and they don't want to be forced into a situation where they have to trade him in the summer, or possibly buy him out (amnesty).

So we continue to wait - and enjoy having the best goaltending tandem in the league
[/quote]

And you will absolutely need that great goaltending . . . your forwards and D are sputtering on offense - obviously injuries are playing a role here.

Go to Top of Page

Alex116
PickupHockey Legend

6113 Posts

Posted - 01/30/2013 :  08:28:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

[quote]

And you will absolutely need that great goaltending . . . your forwards and D are sputtering on offense - obviously injuries are playing a role here.

Very true Slozo, both the sputtering offense and the injuries! Funny thing is, i heard on the radio yesterday, as they discussed the latest blown 2 goal lead, that this is the best start the Canucks have had in the past 5 years. Lol. They're 2-2-2, and could have been 3-1-2 had that Voynov goal not gone in.

As far as Luongo goes, it's been pretty quiet around town as far as any new rumoured destinations go. Being so quiet prob means he'll be dealt any minute now......lol.
Go to Top of Page

nuxfan
PickupHockey All-Star

3670 Posts

Posted - 01/30/2013 :  08:55:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

Injuries are killing VAN... they're currently a one-line team, which is easy to defend against in today's NHL, and teams are defending them well. Once the Sedin's and Kassian leave the ice, there is very little sustained offensive threat from the rest of the team. Burrows and Hansen occasionally get a burst of speed, but they lack size and can be contained. The rest are simply not good enough to fill the enormous gap that Kesler and Booth leave.

The defense has been a work in progress, especially with Garrison. Its taken some time to get used to a new system, but in the meantime AV has had to split up the long time Bieksa/Hamhuis pairing and share them with Edler and Garrison. Confusion abounds, and you could see it during the LA game. The real surprise is how good the 3rd pairing of Ballard and Tanev have been. Ballard is still not earning 4.2M, but he's improved, and Tanev has been rock solid back there - I see top-4 written all over him.

Booth should be back in a couple of weeks. But the longer Kesler is out, the more I worry about VAN's chances at success this year.
Go to Top of Page

Guest9848
( )

Posted - 02/01/2013 :  15:17:30  Reply with Quote
I think PHI would be a good team for Luongo. He might get a bit of attitude and fire that he needs. He seems really high strung and if he had some gritty players to back him up he might not buckle under the pressure.
Go to Top of Page

JOSHUACANADA
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
2308 Posts

Posted - 02/01/2013 :  16:02:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am wondering if Loungo is the man in Vancouver and the trade rumours start with Schneider as his value will only continue to drop with Loungo's strong play. Schneider is considered by many now to be a legit #1 and has a much friendlier contract to trade for depth value. I for one think Loungo is the man to keep and Schneider is the man to use for trade bait. The longer the drama and increase in Loungo's playing time the lower the return for Schneider.
Go to Top of Page

Alex116
PickupHockey Legend

6113 Posts

Posted - 02/01/2013 :  16:14:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Some guys at work were talking about this. It makes some sense. If you consider the Canucks window as "closing" with the Sedin's getting older, why not deal Schneider for some key pieces and go at it with Luongo for another 2-3 years before the Sedin's take a huge step back (which is obviously a guessing game in itself). Then start the rebuild. If Eddie Lack is supposed to be good and 2-3 years away yet, he's the future when you rebuild.

If you keep Schneider, the thinking is, if they don't win in the next couple years, and with St. Louis, Chicago, Pittsurgh, NYR, Philly, Boston, etc looking to be very strong for years to come, then you have Schneider entering his prime on what would essentially be a rebuilding team.

I'm not sure at this point what would be best. I do find it funny how the fans are quick to jump on the LUUUUUU bandwagon, or should i say "back on", yet if he has ONE SINGLE bad outing come the playoffs, you'll never hear the end of it!!!!
Go to Top of Page

nuxfan
PickupHockey All-Star

3670 Posts

Posted - 02/01/2013 :  17:15:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Calm down...they're just riding the hot goalie. Lu had a very strong outing against LA (despite the loss he played very well), and another one in the shutout win against COL. VAN's record is not stellar right now, they need wins more than anything. I still think Luongo is on the trading block and will be moved - if anything he is upping his potential trade value right now.

That being said - MG was pretty up front about the brewing controversy,and while he said that he was not actively shopping Schnieds, or even thinking about trading him, he did say that for the right price anyone on the team would be available. If someone were to offer a stupendous return for Schneider, I'm sure it would be considered. At this point, nothing would surprise me...
Go to Top of Page

nuxfan
PickupHockey All-Star

3670 Posts

Posted - 02/03/2013 :  22:31:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
MG was at the WSH-PIT game today. Given that PIT is not in need of Luongo, I'm guessing he was there to see WSH... their goaltending has been less than stellar so far this year, and there are lots of possibilities coming the other way.

Edited by - nuxfan on 02/03/2013 22:48:51
Go to Top of Page

Guest9848
( )

Posted - 02/04/2013 :  07:13:18  Reply with Quote
Luongo for OVECHKIN lol
Go to Top of Page

Alex116
PickupHockey Legend

6113 Posts

Posted - 02/04/2013 :  07:32:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Guest9848

Luongo for OVECHKIN lol

I dunno....i think Washington would have to throw in a couple of draft picks.
Go to Top of Page

Guest2322
( )

Posted - 02/04/2013 :  09:59:06  Reply with Quote
Brooks Laich for Luongo
Go to Top of Page

nuxfan
PickupHockey All-Star

3670 Posts

Posted - 02/04/2013 :  11:19:26  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Guest2322

Brooks Laich for Luongo

that was the first thought in my mind as well - Canucks get a bit of cap relief, and get a steady centre that elevates their 3rd line, or moves to wing on the second line. I don't see him enough to know if 4.5M a year is overpay for him, but he seems to be consistently around 50pts a year. Depending on how he does, he could also allow the Canucks to buy out Booth after this season.

Of course, I think I'd prefer Marcus Johansson

Edited by - nuxfan on 02/04/2013 11:19:49
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page