Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... General Hockey Chat
 Scotiabank commercial Allow Anonymous Users Reply to This Topic...
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Alex116
PickupHockey Legend

6113 Posts

Posted - 10/28/2013 :  16:17:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Not sure who's seen this and if it's played everywhere, but this is a pretty funny commercial. I love the Toronto mascot's reaction. Yes, i love something to do with the Leafs! Must be a full moon? I may find it more humorous than others as me and my buddies often "play" for the tab when we go out, in this exact manner!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lr-UMeltlIc

markliso
Rookie

Canada
104 Posts

Posted - 10/28/2013 :  20:50:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
those stupid credit cards make me seriously contemplate on switching banks so I can have an oilers one.
Go to Top of Page

Guest9938
( )

Posted - 12/29/2013 :  16:38:03  Reply with Quote
Most retarded and poorly acted commercial I have ever seen one of Canada's largest banks and the NHL and that is the best they could do? I don't know, it's just a commercial but it grinds my gears for some reason.
Go to Top of Page

Guest9249
( )

Posted - 12/29/2013 :  21:33:18  Reply with Quote
Actually, here in TO we were wondering if you in Vancouver see the same version, or they show Carlton the Bear paying there.
Go to Top of Page

nuxfan
PickupHockey All-Star

3670 Posts

Posted - 12/29/2013 :  22:41:15  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Guest9249

Actually, here in TO we were wondering if you in Vancouver see the same version, or they show Carlton the Bear paying there.

Toronto's mascot is named Carlton the Bear???
Go to Top of Page

Alex116
PickupHockey Legend

6113 Posts

Posted - 12/30/2013 :  14:39:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Guest9938

Most retarded and poorly acted commercial I have ever seen one of Canada's largest banks and the NHL and that is the best they could do? I don't know, it's just a commercial but it grinds my gears for some reason.

Tough crowd! They're freakin' dudes in mascot costumes with NO WORDS spoken and you call "poorly acted"? Lol. I still love it and i love nuxfan's buddy "Carlton the Bear's" reaction the best with the arm pump at both not having to pay, and the fact it's the Canuck that got stuck with the bill!
Go to Top of Page

Guest0232
( )

Posted - 01/04/2014 :  07:41:56  Reply with Quote
fitting commercial as at the end vancouvers mascot blows off. it tells the world he's full of hot air just like the vancouver fans.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page