Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Trades and Rumors
 Cris huet for a 2nd round pick?? Allow Anonymous Users Reply to This Topic...
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

Pasty7
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
2312 Posts

Posted - 02/26/2008 :  09:08:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
well i was a habs fan when they traded patrick roy and couldn;t stand them for years afterwards now they've traded huet for this joke of a draft pick i'm officially no longer a habs fan,, looking for a new team any suggestions!!

Pasty

PuckNuts
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
2414 Posts

Posted - 02/26/2008 :  09:11:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The Leafs are ready, and willing to welcome all new fans even if they are former Habs fans...

[img]http://www.maldesigns.ca/top%2050%20since%201967%20banner.jpg[/img]
Go to Top of Page

ThorntonisTHEMAN
PickupHockey Pro

499 Posts

Posted - 02/26/2008 :  09:34:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Huet has been traded? i haven't heard anything! where did you find this?

"I'm not dumb enough to be a goalie."
Brett Hull.
Go to Top of Page

PuckNuts
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
2414 Posts

Posted - 02/26/2008 :  09:43:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
TSN, Sportsnet, and the Score all reported this trade...

[img]http://www.maldesigns.ca/top%2050%20since%201967%20banner.jpg[/img]
Go to Top of Page

ThorntonisTHEMAN
PickupHockey Pro

499 Posts

Posted - 02/26/2008 :  09:49:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
wow! so it seems! Montreal is crazy! going into the playoffs with Price and Halak? way too yound and way too much pressure! and i agree, Pasty, Montreal should have gotten way more than a second rounder! if i were you, i would recommend the Sharks (because of Joey Thornton and now Brian Campbell) or the Sabres cuz they are so fun to watch!

Brett Hull.
Go to Top of Page

Axey
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
877 Posts

Posted - 02/26/2008 :  10:30:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
whoa.. that was a shock .. i mean i knew he was going but for a 2nd round draft pick ? ouch .. im gunna guess they had a meeting and huet said he was not giong to sign considering the goalie he has for competition and realized that in 2 years he would a back up... thus the canadiens moved him for cap space and mb some more bait for hossa and another goalie? i hope im correct. but also i have faith in price, the habs chose 2 rookies in the past dryden and roy .. they turned out fine. price is used to pressure and halak is a fine backup. but the lack of playoff experience in the nhl is my only question .. gainey must have something huge up his sleeve
Go to Top of Page

Axey
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
877 Posts

Posted - 02/26/2008 :  12:26:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
wow lol ... ok so im guessing gainey decided to tough it out with his team...mb this will give his team a boost and it will give price and the who seemed like- odd man out, halak, some confidence in goal. this also shows the habs that gainey has confidence in them [tryin to think positve]... but wow ... im disappointed but i must admit im happy we didnt give up grabs or chipchura
Go to Top of Page

leafsfan_101
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
1530 Posts

Posted - 02/26/2008 :  12:32:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This deal suprised me to tell you the truth. I thought that Montreal would either keep Huet, or trade him for much more. It seems like Price is no going to carry the load. Can he? I don't know. But I do know that this was a major shake-up.

[img]http://www.hockeywidgets.com/sig/sigs/200820165144.png[/img]
Go to Top of Page

ThorntonisTHEMAN
PickupHockey Pro

499 Posts

Posted - 02/26/2008 :  14:10:26  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Alex, how are you feeling about Huet being moved?

Brett Hull.
Go to Top of Page

Alex
PickupHockey All-Star

Canada
2816 Posts

Posted - 02/26/2008 :  14:29:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Analysis: Plain and simple, we need history to repeat itself for it to be worth it. I mean, listen, Montreal has no problems, essentially, in net, with Price and Halak. In my mind they have the number one and four goalies of the future. (I think T.O. had no. 2 in Pogge and no. 3 in Rask, who they traded to S.J.)

If Price and or Halak do not show the heroics of Roy and Dryden, they are done. I hate to say it, but what where they thinking? This season was sent to them as a present that they will not see again with this group of over achievers. Had they picked up Hossa, they would have had no problems other than maybe a little 'tender controversy.

Sure, they are building for the future. And yes, I think Huet is worth a 2nd rounder, he is overachieving the last season and a half, one has to wonder how long it can last.

But I don't know how confident I am with my profile signature anymore... We'll see if Carey feels like being a Dryden. Roy will do too...!

Habs get number 25 this year
Go to Top of Page

Guest9549
( )

Posted - 02/26/2008 :  14:30:51  Reply with Quote
habs suck, huet sucks, 2nd round pciks suck....so....go flames
Go to Top of Page

ThorntonisTHEMAN
PickupHockey Pro

499 Posts

Posted - 02/26/2008 :  14:32:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Carey has some big shoes to fill, with the previous goalies that have played in Montreal. I'm not sure if he will be able to handle the pressure yet. That move may have seriously hurt their chances in the playoffs. Only time will tell

Brett Hull.
Go to Top of Page

Alex
PickupHockey All-Star

Canada
2816 Posts

Posted - 02/26/2008 :  14:44:51  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Others who have been thrust in to the spotlight have done well, even as recently as Cam Ward. In fact there is an entire TSN top 10 on it. Wade Dubbie as well as other very recent athletes all made that list, so if they could do it, so can Price!

Go to Top of Page

Pasty7
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
2312 Posts

Posted - 02/26/2008 :  14:52:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Alex

Others who have been thrust in to the spotlight have done well, even as recently as Cam Ward. In fact there is an entire TSN top 10 on it. Wade Dubbie as well as other very recent athletes all made that list, so if they could do it, so can Price!

First off i quoted the wrong post but you said huet has been overachieving for the past year and a half??? then the 3 years that his stats have been in the top 5 in nhl don't count i suppose?? come on huet doesn;t have to prove hes a number one to anyone anymore thats been taken care of ,,, im interested to see huet federov ovechkin and washington knock mtl out of the playoffs,,,!!!!!!

Pasty
Go to Top of Page

nashvillepreds
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
1053 Posts

Posted - 02/26/2008 :  15:00:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I didn't have much respect for Gainey before but I just lost it all. What was he thinking, trading Huet. He coul've at least gotten a higher pick or a prospect. Montreal had a chance for the cup this year, if Gainey seriously believes Price can Fluke his way to the cup finals, he's dreaming in technicolour.

Ellis or Mason?

Go Preds Go!
Go to Top of Page

Alex
PickupHockey All-Star

Canada
2816 Posts

Posted - 02/26/2008 :  15:05:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Listen, remember where this team started, a tenth place finish last year, where making the playoffs was the goal.

Gainey is no fool, he just got his number retired (not that it has anything to do with it, just want to give him my written congrats!) and he knows hockey. His team is not actually that good, he needs to make the steps neccesary so that one day he can know with utmost clarity that they have a shot this year.

Huet is just taking up room in that dream, room that a draft pick is more than compensation for. Price in net, Halak as backup, Sergei, Andrei and Plekanec playing to potential... this year is a dream but the GM has to be realistic, has to INSURE that he wins, not just comes close a bunch of times. In hindsight, I see Gainey's reasoning.

Go to Top of Page

Guest4132
( )

Posted - 02/26/2008 :  15:09:16  Reply with Quote
First off, I'm a huge habs fan..and Huet is/was my fav Hab.

However, they now have huge cap space (remember, think long term) and think of who they can get? think of all the talent..already on this team and who they can sign in the summer?? Lecavalier? think about it.

They have the best young goalie in the American League who showed some potential a few years back (HALAk)..They have CANADIAN gold in Price. And, last but not least, Gainey is no dummy. He has a game plan.
Watch..and learn dumbasses..then talk to me.
HuetsHABS
p.s-mutherfukers...Kosti brothers...plackeny! markov..look at this team..look at the record..still the number one powerplay without Souray! and whoever mentions him anymore? GAINEY=GOD
Go to Top of Page

Pasty7
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
2312 Posts

Posted - 02/26/2008 :  15:14:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Guest4132

First off, I'm a huge habs fan..and Huet is/was my fav Hab.

However, they now have huge cap space (remember, think long term) and think of who they can get? think of all the talent..already on this team and who they can sign in the summer?? Lecavalier? think about it.

They have the best young goalie in the American League who showed some potential a few years back (HALAk)..They have CANADIAN gold in Price. And, last but not least, Gainey is no dummy. He has a game plan.
Watch..and learn dumbasses..then talk to me.
HuetsHABS
p.s-mutherfukers...Kosti brothers...plackeny! markov..look at this team..look at the record..still the number one powerplay without Souray! and whoever mentions him anymore? GAINEY=GOD

i'll watch and see... please create an account though just so when gainey gets fired for his incompetence i can say told you so! u know gainey offerd souray more then hes getting now to stay a hab, it was souray who turned him down if gainey had hhad his way we would have an overpaid injured slow d man and an overpaid underachieving danny brierre this is what i dont get about people people keep saying its all part of gainey's plan,,,, no it isn;t everytime he trys to do something he doesn;t get it done,,, everyone says oh yeah hes sticking with the youth don't tell me he didn;t try and give up a lot of youth for hossa the guy is a joke come on wake up gainey=joke

Pasty

Edited by - Pasty7 on 02/26/2008 15:19:10
Go to Top of Page

Guest5643
( )

Posted - 02/26/2008 :  15:34:24  Reply with Quote
This trade had to have been bait for a bigger one that fell thru, think about it.....leafs got mare for hal Gill then habs got for huet in a league short of quality goaltenders!!! very poor business trade
Go to Top of Page

Guest5643
( )

Posted - 02/26/2008 :  15:53:49  Reply with Quote
I didn't hear that he wanted out, in his interview he says hes was shocked and figures it must have been b/c of his poor play in the last couple weeks. Where did u hear that he wanted out?
Go to Top of Page

Gostarsgo12
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
437 Posts

Posted - 02/26/2008 :  18:25:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Not a big deal Price can perform in big game, look at the World Jr.'s and the Calder Cup. I think Habs fans need to relize that this is alot better then trading Higgins, Grabovski, Lapierre, and a 1st rounder for Hossa and then not winning the cup and not being able to sign Hossa. I'm cheering for the Habs there my fav Canadian team and hey what about a Habs, Stars cup final, two teams many people thought would have terrible years.

Go Stars
Go to Top of Page

Axey
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
877 Posts

Posted - 02/26/2008 :  18:35:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i think also it could be like a buffalo situation and how everyone gaved him the heat this summer bc souray didnt sign... so ppl asked why didnt he trade him at last years dead line in stead of losing him for nothing? .. had we of traded souray last year at the deadline we could have really got sumthing back ... i also really wish we had gotten m.a bergeron he went for fairly cheap ...but back to huet im gunna guess the plain and simple reason was he was the odd man out and wasnt in the habs future so it was top priority to get him out or lose him for nothing
Go to Top of Page

Guest4735
( )

Posted - 02/26/2008 :  21:55:11  Reply with Quote
well it sucks huet was traded, but it seems that the competition wastough on team, they could have gotten more, but now they have more cap space for season's end if gainey chooses to do something, but Price and Halak can push each other in a good way, they played together last year a little
Go to Top of Page

Pasty7
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
2312 Posts

Posted - 02/27/2008 :  01:40:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

5-1 tonight, mind you they were playing an Atlanta squad minus Dupuis and Hossa, but still a good solid performance from Price. A sign of things to come?

go caps go forget the habs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pasty
Go to Top of Page

Alex
PickupHockey All-Star

Canada
2816 Posts

Posted - 02/27/2008 :  05:40:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
John Ferguson says they are the big loser on deadline day, and you know what, as much as I do not like him, he is right. Them along with Pittsburgh.

Somoeone said Buffalo was the biggest loser. Ya, um, had they lost Campbell this offseason along with Drury and Briere from last, imagine where the GM would be! Not in the front office of the Buffalo Sabres administration for sure!

Go to Top of Page

ERTW0T9
Top Prospect

Canada
73 Posts

Posted - 02/27/2008 :  06:33:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think the Habs were the big losers of the deadline. Not to say Gainey didn't try to land Hossa, but the truth is that he acted far more like a bubble team than one that could potentially finish in the top three. He promised a/these major acquisition(s) but was clearly undercut by Pittsburgh in a last minute deal.

Staying on topic though, Price has shown a lot of promise and may be able to carry the load of a playoff run. The important thing is that the Montreal team has to play well in front of him so that the pressure doesn't become too great. I think the Habs could have got more for Huet, especially from teams looking for a goalie, *cough* LA. I guess a deal wasn't there for Gainey otherwise.
Go to Top of Page

SuperSakic
Rookie

Canada
192 Posts

Posted - 02/27/2008 :  08:03:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Here's my two cents:

I am a little disappointed in BG. Over the summer he didn't go and pick up any free-agents to make the team better. So when the Habs started doing so well this season everyone jumped on his bandwagon and started to call him a genius. This time he even promised an impact player. So now he really gets everyone's juices going. What ends up happening? He doesn't land his "impact player" and he trades Huet away for a crappy 2nd rounder! Anyone with a bit of hockey sense has some kind of contingency plan, cause no deal is guaranteed! He could have tried to pick up other rentals like what Washington did.

However, if BG ends up signing the Hoss in the summer I am sure everyone will forget very quickly about the Huet deal and praise him for the genius that I feel he isn't....

But what really gets my goat is that Hal Gill got more in return than Huet!
Go to Top of Page

ThorntonisTHEMAN
PickupHockey Pro

499 Posts

Posted - 02/27/2008 :  08:19:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My first reaction was that this was an awful trade. You would think that they could've gotten something more for him but I'm sure that they tried. I guess the only way we can tell if this was a good trade will be in teh playoffs. If Montreal sucks and loses in the first couple rounds, then every hockey fan in the nation will be talking about this awful trade. If Montreal does well and Price pulls a Cam Ward, then Gainey will be a hero for his faith in his young goalie and Gianey will look brilliant for at least getting something for Huet instead of losing him to free agency. Only time will tell.

As for Hal Gill, what where the Pengiuins thinking????? 2nd rounder? wow!

Brett Hull.
Go to Top of Page

Alex
PickupHockey All-Star

Canada
2816 Posts

Posted - 02/27/2008 :  09:24:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The thing is, Gainey is no fool. He got a 2009 pick from Anaheim. Now, call me stupid, but who thinks Anaheim will be anywhere near the top in the 2008 season? Selanne will go, Neidermayer will go, the salary cap will burden them, they will, in my mind, be coming off back to back cups, people will be interested in Getzlaf and Perry, they will have to deal with their free agents, all of which will be wanting big bucks... So the pick might not be as bad as it seems.

Trying to salvage a terrible deal over here, but hey, let's face it, Gainey got a bad pick. We'll see how he uses it.

Go to Top of Page

Pasty7
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
2312 Posts

Posted - 02/27/2008 :  15:23:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by SuperSakic

Here's my two cents:

I am a little disappointed in BG. Over the summer he didn't go and pick up any free-agents to make the team better. So when the Habs started doing so well this season everyone jumped on his bandwagon and started to call him a genius. This time he even promised an impact player. So now he really gets everyone's juices going. What ends up happening? He doesn't land his "impact player" and he trades Huet away for a crappy 2nd rounder! Anyone with a bit of hockey sense has some kind of contingency plan, cause no deal is guaranteed! He could have tried to pick up other rentals like what Washington did.

However, if BG ends up signing the Hoss in the summer I am sure everyone will forget very quickly about the Huet deal and praise him for the genius that I feel he isn't....

But what really gets my goat is that Hal Gill got more in return than Huet!

exactly!!!! like i said before,,, everytime he fails,,, everyone just says its part of his genious,,, look at all the players he has brought to mtl,, there is one good one,,, hamirlk,,, besides roman we're talking about,,, samsonov smolinski tom kosto all complete busts! he tried desperatly to bring souray back,,,, imagin if he had done so and we hadn't signed the hammer??????? honestly all this succes are draft picks coming to their prime but they're picks he had nothing to do wth!! BC is just getting lucky and his luck will soon run out! And a bout price when you're sitting in the 3rd place spot and could finish on top of the east you dont want everyone saying exactly what everyone here has said about price..... "IF he pulls a cam ward/ken dryden/patrick roy we'll be ok" that IF word is what im talking about ..... HELLO WAKE UP IF does not win cups!

Pasty
Go to Top of Page

Guest0302
( )

Posted - 02/27/2008 :  16:55:22  Reply with Quote
to answer your question, i've seen 8 stanleys in my life..been to 2 parades..i've been a habs fan all my life.
over the years, some of my fav habs were, the flower, dryden. the big bird..muller, roy..s*** even laroque!
but since the late 90s to now..we haven't had much to cheer about
theo was and stiill is a bumb
and huet to me, was all class..on and off the ice and a real, comfortable, cool and collected goalie..amazing focus..if we didn't have him in the last 3 years trust me wherever we've gone, we wouldn't even have been there..now that the team is scoring and flying..goaltending still crucial but there's more support..support huet never had before this year
it sux he won't get to hoist the cup
but the cup is coming..to all leaf fans!
blow us! habs rule
Go to Top of Page

Alex
PickupHockey All-Star

Canada
2816 Posts

Posted - 02/27/2008 :  16:58:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Especially for someone who saw eight cups, it is even more mind boggling to think that Huet was your favourite! Although I do not agree even with your post 1990s comment, for argument's sake, assuming he is their best player / fan favourite since 1990, how does that make him your favourite ever?

Go to Top of Page

leafsfan_101
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
1530 Posts

Posted - 02/27/2008 :  19:23:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Alex, just out of curiosity, why is it surprising that someone's favourite player was Huet? Who is your favourite player?

Go to Top of Page

irvine
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
1315 Posts

Posted - 02/27/2008 :  20:13:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm a bit of a Huet fan myself. :P

I think he has proven to be a big part of Montreal's success. I'm not sure where MTL ends up without him.

Can Price step in and take over come playoff time? Very hard to tell. I have no idea what Gainey was thinking. And whoever said to free up cap space, well, the guy is making less than 3.00m a season. :/ Not that bad for a quality starting goaltender.

Montreal, whom I was beginning to think had a chance. Out, first round of playoffs -- second round latest.

Irvine
Go to Top of Page

Alex
PickupHockey All-Star

Canada
2816 Posts

Posted - 02/27/2008 :  20:36:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by leafsfan_101

Alex, just out of curiosity, why is it surprising that someone's favourite player was Huet? Who is your favourite player?

On Montreal?

Dryden
Lafleur
Beliveau
Robinson
Richard, M
Richard, H
Roy
Harvey
Gainey
Cornouyer
Geofrrion

All these guys rank up before Huet.

Go to Top of Page

Guest6472
( )

Posted - 02/28/2008 :  06:06:29  Reply with Quote
i never said HUET was my all time favorite Hab..obviously, reading comprehension wasn't your fav subject in grade school ;)

but he's been my fav in the last few years!

all time fav Hab..Maurice of course..and DRYDEN! LE DEMON BLONDE
Go to Top of Page

SuperSakic
Rookie

Canada
192 Posts

Posted - 02/28/2008 :  10:06:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
[i]Originally posted by Alex[/i]
[br]Does everyone agree that Gainey has had nothing to do with their current success? Upon review of the matter, I say no, he had nothing to do with it.

Well he did bring in Kovalev didn't he?

And he tried to bring in Briere but failed.
Go to Top of Page

Komisaurus
Top Prospect

Canada
57 Posts

Posted - 02/28/2008 :  10:36:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I gotta get in on this...Okay first no gainey hasnt really created anything on this new team except bring in kovalev who was a rental for Balej and a 2nd round draft pick and convinced him to stay, thats about it, but to say its gaineys fault we got noone during free agency last year is absurd, he tried to get shanahan, briere, smyth, and he offered them good money, its a good thing souray didn't want to resign with us cause it would have sucked to pay and crappy defensemen a crapload of money, his only upside his shot and p.p effectiveness, another thing, he did not "promise" to bring in am impact player during the trade deadline, he simply said "im trying to bring in an impact player, which i feel could really help this team", that is no promise nor a gaurantee, its simply a fact thats he's trying but he will not be willing to overpay for a "rental" player like hossa, give up 3 roster players and a 1 rounder, thats nonsense, so given that, the rest is out of his hands, its up to what other GM would be willing to trade...Also that is why Pittsburgh is screwed, maybe they might make it far during this years playoffs, but they will not be able to sign hossa, because Hossa has a very hard negotiating agent in Rich Winter and Hossa will be asking for a ATLEAST 8 Million/year, add that to gonchar's contract, crosby's contract and the up and coming malkin's contract, plus they will have to resign fleury and conklin who are RFA and UFA respectiveley at the end of this season, Pittsburgh will be the new Tampa Bay Lightning of the North, which everyone knows could only get you so far...Montreal has a good young core of players and prospects coming up and its good gainey did not give any of them up for A rental player in Hossa, if anything wait till free agency to try and sign someone better, cause now all the players know Montreal is a good place to play with there yougn and up and coming stars, everyone pegged them as finishing in 13th place, they are 1 point behind ottawa for the north east division lead and will be good...As for only giving up Huet for a second round pick in 2009, i agree is not good but right now the command for a UFA goalie is low,look at what Brian Burke got for Ilya Bryzgalov, and hes a stanley cup champion from last year, he got nothing, he had to put him on waiver's cause noone would make a trade with him...I always liked Cristobal Huet and think he's a very classy person and a good goalie in return but he was not in the Habs future plans, so instead of getting nothing for him come Free agency and letting him walk for nothing, they now have a second round pick in 2009, Bob Gainey may not be a genious but hes not JFJ Jr....who by the way has screwed the leafs for a good 3-5 years Minimum!...GO HABS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Go to Top of Page

Alex
PickupHockey All-Star

Canada
2816 Posts

Posted - 02/28/2008 :  14:16:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
[i]Originally posted by Guest6472[/i]
[br]i never said HUET was my all time favorite Hab..obviously, reading comprehension wasn't your fav subject in grade school ;)

but he's been my fav in the last few years!

all time fav Hab..Maurice of course..and DRYDEN! LE DEMON BLONDE

Sorry, when I read is / was I thought you meant now and all time as opposed to is, but really was, since he got traded. As they say, my bad.

Even nowadays though, since the 1990s, I would say I liked many different Habs more.

Go to Top of Page

Guest4735
( )

Posted - 03/01/2008 :  18:57:55  Reply with Quote
huet was all class, maybe worth more than a 2nd rounder, but a 1st rounder?,
saying that, like some have said he wasn't in the future plans, and well i feel that Kolzig's carreer is coming to an end soon, so now the caps have huet for now,
Price though has played well in the past 3 games, they are now 1st in the conference, but that is only 3 games, he was very calm today against NJ, i liked his puck movement on the pk with 5 mins left
Go to Top of Page

Guest5442
( )

Posted - 03/01/2008 :  20:02:49  Reply with Quote
quote:
Even nowadays though, since the 1990s, I would say I liked many different Habs more.

Umm Alex, Huet wasn't with the Habs since the 1990s. Let's rephrase and refocus, who is your favorite Hab the last 3 years?

As to the trade itself, to get a 2nd rounder is Grand Theft in comparison to what Burke (who everyone calls a genius) got for Bryz. It looks like chump change though to what Nashville stole from Toronto for Toskala.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page