Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... General Hockey Chat
 Free agent Blues Allow Anonymous Users Reply to This Topic...
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

hockster
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
437 Posts

Posted - 07/10/2008 :  16:49:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Poll Question:
After the main part of free agency is over, who do you think ended up the worst? (Just free agents wise, no trades)

Choices:

Toronto-no sundin yet, Finger signing
Vancouver-naslund and morrison... for Demitra?
Colorado-sign tucker and raycroft to replace a couple D, theodore, and possibly Sakic?
Minnesota- demitra lost, nolan way overpaid
Ottawa-emery(is he a loss;) redden
Other-Name who

hockster
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
437 Posts

Posted - 07/10/2008 :  16:50:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I said the nucks because of there lack of any resemblance to a decent crop of forwards
Go to Top of Page

Beans15

Canada
8286 Posts

Posted - 07/10/2008 :  17:34:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Vancouver without a doubt. The Finger deal in TO was almost expected. They have to make at least one bonehead move each off season. But you would think that Vancouver would have learned after playing for three seasons in the back of their goalie without having any kind of consistant scoring. They could have made noise. They had money to spend and they are in a reasonable market that can attract players. But, they really attracted nothing, or should I at least say not enough.

Vancouver is in a bad way with no positive outlook ahead.
Go to Top of Page

99pickles
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
671 Posts

Posted - 07/11/2008 :  01:35:15  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Beans15

The Finger deal in TO was almost expected. They have to make at least one bonehead move each off season.

Awesome!! This was the highlight of my day...
Go to Top of Page

Pasty7
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
2312 Posts

Posted - 07/11/2008 :  06:23:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i'm going with the other option,,, pittsburg although still a competitive team is a shade of what they were last year they lost all their grit and a lot of heart and made no real replacments not to mention all the players they gave away for 40 games with hossa??? this is why i hate the rental player concept,, i think the pens are gonna get knocked around this year big time!!

Pasty
Go to Top of Page

Axey
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
877 Posts

Posted - 07/12/2008 :  07:04:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I agree Pittsburgh lost alot, but with Crosby, Fleury and Malkin on the same team you're always a threat. Vancouver needs to fix their team ASAP, once a respectable club is now going backwards, you also forgot the loss of Bourdon, rest his soul, that may be the biggest lost they suffered, not only in the literal sense but hockey sense as well, in my own opinion. My vote is Vancouver.
Go to Top of Page

Guest4043
( )

Posted - 07/12/2008 :  21:42:56  Reply with Quote
Vancouver is no better than when they started. They better do something! So far they have the sedins and now a washed up Demitra. Luongo is going to leave next year, guaranteed.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page