Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Trash Talk
 Do You Hate Darcy Tucker? Allow Anonymous Users Reply to This Topic...
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

Guest9681
( )

Posted - 12/01/2006 :  14:56:55  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Guest4648

I hate Darcy Tucker

I do give credit where credit is due. He isnt a very skilled hockey player, has no finesse or style, but still manages to get points.

What I want to talk about is the feeling I get when I see his face or hear his voice. At all costs I do not look at the tv when I see him and will change the radio station if I hear him. I have never felt this way towards anyone before and likely not again.. but right now its a reality.

I know Darcy is very tough physically but he doesnt scare me. If a sanctioned bout could be created between he and I, I would pound his skull in until he lost consciousness, then piss on his face.

Darcy Tucker is a punk, I hate him, I hate him, I hate him,

there is no place for a guy like that on the leafs team. 10 years from now when looking back without yet still, a stanley cup win, maybe others will realize that what I am saying makes sense. theres no need for a darcy tucker type on the leafs bench.

thank you

"there is no place for a guy like that"?!? Huh? No place for a guy who leads his team in goal scoring, who hits, fights, plays his heart out game in and game out, who would give his left arm if it means his team would win a Cup? I'll tell you right now there's 29 other GMs in the league who would find a place for him on their team.

And for the people who imply that Tucker picks his spots when it comes to fighting, I think you're being pretty selective in your memory of his fights. Sure he beat up Eaves, but how many times has he fought guys far bigger and stronger than himself? I vividly remember him diving into the Ottawa bench to get at Neil and ending up fighting both him and Shane Hnidy at the same time. I remember him going toe to toe with Cam Janssen ( the same Cam Janssen who waxed Wade Belak a couple of weeks ago) after Janssen leveled Sundin. He'll stand up for his team mates any time against anyone.

And garbage goals? Since when is one-timing a hard pass into the net a "garbage" goal? If it's so simple why hasn't everyone else in the league started doing it?
Go to Top of Page

Guest4712
( )

Posted - 12/01/2006 :  15:14:38  Reply with Quote
Darcy Tucker is in my hockey pool and hes doing great! I dont know why everyone hates him sooo much, i know he did some dirty stuff, but overall hes a great player.
Go to Top of Page

Guest6916
( )

Posted - 12/01/2006 :  18:11:42  Reply with Quote
9681 - nice post - totally agree. The kid's got game and heart. Good for him
Go to Top of Page

Guest7669
( )

Posted - 12/02/2006 :  01:30:39  Reply with Quote

T
t

Being a hockey fan , theres a probability that I may or may not possibly have an un-biased non opinion ,...........occassionally.............mostly..........but I hate this TYPE of
fan who personifies the TYPE ....???????????????

Oh.............regarding Tuckers' wife's comments...................what they do in their bedroom...............stays in their bedroom !!! ('')

quote:
[/quote]
quote:
[/quote]
[/s

hahahahah good one, that was freaking hilarious, you know that thing you did at at the end off your posting......Hilarious...... No no wait , what it was actual, was freakiing hilarious... Do you see how he tried to be funny with a joke, that was so blatently terrible. Nice attempt but the judges has come throw and you are a lost cause who thins he is smart and witty, sorry better luck next time
Go to Top of Page

Guest7669
( )

Posted - 12/02/2006 :  02:50:17  Reply with Quote
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Guest4648

I hate Darcy Tucker

I do give credit where credit is due. He isnt a very skilled hockey player, has no finesse or style, but still manages to get points.

What I want to talk about is the feeling I get when I see his face or hear his voice. At all costs I do not look at the tv when I see him and will change the radio station if I hear him. I have never felt this way towards anyone before and likely not again.. but right now its a reality.

I know Darcy is very tough physically but he doesnt scare me. If a sanctioned bout could be created between he and I, I would pound his skull in until he lost consciousness, then piss on his face.

Darcy Tucker is a punk, I hate him, I hate him, I hate him,

there is no place for a guy like that on the leafs team. 10 years from now when looking back without yet still, a stanley cup win, maybe others will realize that what I am saying makes sense. theres no need for a darcy tucker type on the leafs bench.

thank you

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OH i KNOW i KNOW!!!! YOURSELF PROBABLY BEING THE WORLD'S TOUGHEST GUY...

The rest of this post was deleted

Moderator edit:

7669, we appreciate your contributions to this forum however there is no place in it for personal attacks or threats like the post you just made. This thread is to tastefully share your opinion about Darcy Tucker, not about other contributors. If you are unsure of the forum rules, please click here: http://pickuphockey.com/forum/forum.asp?FORUM_ID=32

Thanks

Edited by - bablaboushka on 12/02/2006 07:26:34
Go to Top of Page

spearbelly
Top Prospect

Canada
98 Posts

Posted - 12/07/2006 :  22:14:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Guest7669

T
t
[
hahahahah good one, that was freaking hilarious, you know that thing you did at at the end off your posting......Hilarious...... No no wait , what it was actual, was freakiing hilarious... Do you see how he tried to be funny with a joke, that was so blatently terrible. Nice attempt but the judges has come throw and you are a lost cause who thins he is smart and witty, sorry better luck next time
[/quote]

RE: The FREAKLING hilarious end OFF my posting........you're right!!!............I shouldn't THING I'm are smart like the judge who has come THROW. Therefore I'm sorry GUEST 7966 or 6769 or however the #'s spelled..................However.......Do you have a Darcy Tucker opinion??
Go to Top of Page

spearbelly
Top Prospect

Canada
98 Posts

Posted - 12/20/2006 :  01:17:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Novie

Big tough guy, hey Tucker? Taking on Eaves, a guy that has never fough at any level....probably skated past the bench and chirped at Neil and McGratton after you did it too.

Just another reason to hate this idiot!

Go Sens

Did you see the cheap "elbow to the head shot" on Bruins' Marc Savard by this ANGELIC GREASEBAG PUKE,..EAVES??????? ....He's going to HAVE to learn to fight if he continues this back stabbing CRAP !!!!....Wonder why Tucker went after the spineless prick.
Go to Top of Page

I HATE CROSBY
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
538 Posts

Posted - 12/21/2006 :  00:51:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
why would anyone hate a member of the toronto maples leafs?

I HATE CROSBY
Go to Top of Page

Beans15

Canada
8286 Posts

Posted - 12/21/2006 :  08:02:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Tucker is a player most love to hate(unless he is on thier team) It makes him even easier to hate since he plays in Toronto.
Go to Top of Page

Guest6341
( )

Posted - 12/21/2006 :  20:00:26  Reply with Quote
darcy tucker is a great player.
Go to Top of Page

NAFFAEL
Top Prospect

Canada
14 Posts

Posted - 12/22/2006 :  09:44:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Tucker is definately a great player. He lays it all on the line every night. The NHL would be a lot more exciting if everyone played the game with as much heart and dedication as Tucker.
Go to Top of Page

NAFFAEL
Top Prospect

Canada
14 Posts

Posted - 12/22/2006 :  09:50:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Who is this guest 7669. It sounds like he must be a tough guy to use such big words. It takes a really tough guy to make an anonyms threat. If there was such a bout i would definately like to see it. That might be the end for 7669.
Go to Top of Page

Guest9641
( )

Posted - 12/22/2006 :  10:13:36  Reply with Quote
Being born a Senators fan i have never liked the Toronto Maple Leafs. Up until this season I never had anything against Tucker. After i saw Tucker pull hero, and scrap out Eaves who has never fought an NHL fight, nevermind any fight I almost jumped outta my seat. For someone who spends most of his time chipping in garbage goals and down face first on the ice he can sure scrap out the young defenceless like Eaves. Tucker is a TOOL, straight up joke.
Go to Top of Page

Guest6260
( )

Posted - 12/29/2006 :  16:19:36  Reply with Quote
I've heard a lot about this Patrick Eaves thing and I thought I'd give a partial list of the guys Darcy Tucker has fought throughout his career to provide a little perspective. Here we go : Chris Neil, Rob Ray, Ed Jovonovski, Matthew Barnaby, Cam Janssen, Paul Laus, Todd Simpson, Kelly Buchberger, Dave Karpa, Sean O'Donnell, Scott Mellanby, Denny Lambert, Dale Hunter, Bill Guerin, Adam Mair, Mike Fisher and Steve Ott. As I said that's only a partial list. Any one of those players would have to be considered a pretty tough guy, so to try and make it sound as though Tucker's made a career of going after non fighters is a little misleading. And this "garbage goal" thing is getting pretty old; do Dave Andreychuck and Tim Kerr's 50 goal season not count because the majority of them came from three feet in front of the net? Give me a break. I'll tell you what, you give me a guy who scores 40 "garbage" goals and you take a guy who scores 15 on beautiful end to end rushes and we'll see who wins more games.
Go to Top of Page

Novie
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
452 Posts

Posted - 12/31/2006 :  07:27:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by spearbelly
Did you see the cheap "elbow to the head shot" on Bruins' Marc Savard by this ANGELIC GREASEBAG PUKE,..EAVES??????? ....He's going to HAVE to learn to fight if he continues this back stabbing CRAP !!!!....Wonder why Tucker went after the spineless prick.

Hmmm, tell me how you REALLY feel..lol

If you have any evidence of this grasebag move (YouTube), I would love to see it....not playing ignorant, just didn't hear about it.

Email evidence to: akdavis@hotmail.com

Go Sens
Go to Top of Page

bablaboushka
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
2417 Posts

Posted - 12/31/2006 :  20:31:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
For all those who missed it:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=w5esDjWOiA8

It was pretty cheap. Marc Savard did make himself vulnerable but it was still dirty nontheless.
Go to Top of Page

Novie
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
452 Posts

Posted - 01/02/2007 :  06:02:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
YIkes!

I won't put it in the same category as Tucker picking on a guy that doesn't fight, but he definitely got the elbow up. Heat of the moment: things happen...fights don't break out in the heat of the moment though...usually some pre-planning to go along with it

Go Sens
Go to Top of Page

Guest4648
( )

Posted - 01/14/2007 :  05:47:17  Reply with Quote
Oh yes I hate Darcy Tucker too. as long as he is a member of the leafs, to me they will remain low class. there is no place for tucker types on the leafs. they need to assemble more sundin types to get the job done and bring us a cup. as long as tucker types are there, the leafs remain a trashy team. and if 29 other gms out there watn him? TAKE HIM. Hi sbehaviour and antics rfemind me of the scum bag bullies from grade school who had no loving parents to rasie them. Tucker is scum. I HATE DARCY TUCKER
Go to Top of Page

PuckNuts
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
2414 Posts

Posted - 01/14/2007 :  20:18:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
No one likes a player like Tucker, a pest, but if you could have him on your team, now thats a differnt story...

After all tomorrow is another day...
Go to Top of Page

Beans15

Canada
8286 Posts

Posted - 01/15/2007 :  08:03:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
There are a few "pests" that I would hate even if they were on my team. Kasparitis(sp), Barnaby, and Tucker. I would be booing them regardless of who they played for. I can think if a dozen players that have the same skill and production or better than Tucker but they have class. Recchi, Dumont, Smyth, Bouchard, Stoll, Brunette, Rolston, Brindamour, Shannahan, Iginla, Marleau. Any of these guys are the same type of player as Tucker. Only better and more classy. Tucker is a bag of pucks and always will be. If he was to get traded to the Oilers, it might be enough for me to change my loyalty until he left town!
Go to Top of Page

bablaboushka
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
2417 Posts

Posted - 01/15/2007 :  11:30:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
What possible similarity is there between Marleau and Tucker? Well they're both hockey players, but other than that I got nothing. That's down-playing Marleau big time. Here's what Marleau has that Tucker doesn't:

-Marleau is a leader, hence his captaincy
-Marleau is one of the fastest skaters in the league
-Marleau is a power-play quarterback, not a goalie-screener
-Marleau produces consistently and is reliable, whoever is on the ice with him
Go to Top of Page

leigh

Canada
1755 Posts

Posted - 01/15/2007 :  12:13:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Beans15

There are a few "pests" that I would hate even if they were on my team. Kasparitis(sp), Barnaby, and Tucker. I would be booing them regardless of who they played for. I can think if a dozen players that have the same skill and production or better than Tucker but they have class. Recchi, Dumont, Smyth, Bouchard, Stoll, Brunette, Rolston, Brindamour, Shannahan, Iginla, Marleau. Any of these guys are the same type of player as Tucker. Only better and more classy. Tucker is a bag of pucks and always will be. If he was to get traded to the Oilers, it might be enough for me to change my loyalty until he left town!

Woah!!! I agree with you Babs, why would you put guys like Marleau, Iginla, Shanahan in this list of comparables? That's crazy. I understand the others only because they are hard working, scrappy type of players (and classier, like you said Beans) but to put these other 3 in there is not accurate. They have a tremendous amount of skill and finesse, as well as the hard working, scrappy component. Actually I wouldn't even consider Marleau scrappy. Nope, don't like your comparison list Beans.
Go to Top of Page

Beans15

Canada
8286 Posts

Posted - 01/15/2007 :  18:07:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just because the players I noted do not skate around like animals and hit anything that moves(as Tucker does) does not make them scrappy. My point was they these guys are willing to mix it up as well as have the ability to produce on the the score sheet. Tucker does that as well, but does not do it with Class.

Are you saying the Iginla, Shanahan, and Marleau are not scrappy?? Perhaps we have a different definition of scrappy. To me, these guys are the definition of scrappy. Hard working, talented hockey players that are not afraid to hit, skate hard, and occasionally fight. Although I am not sure about Marleau's fighting ability, I know that Iginla and Shanahan are known to drop the gloves.

How do they not belong on a list of classy, talented, scrappy players??
Go to Top of Page

bablaboushka
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
2417 Posts

Posted - 01/15/2007 :  19:13:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well Marleau fought last weekend, for the first time in four years...

Other than fighting, Marleau does fit your definition of scrappy. But to compare Tucker and Marleau in any similar way is pretty farfetched. Anything Tucker does (except fight) Marleau can do on a whole other level.
Go to Top of Page

Beans15

Canada
8286 Posts

Posted - 01/16/2007 :  08:05:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Bab's that's my point. They do play the same Style of play. However, Marleau is much better as well as much classier. I could say the same thing for Iginla, Smyth, Recchi, and the others I noted. That was my whole point.
Go to Top of Page

Guest5796
( )

Posted - 01/16/2007 :  09:05:48  Reply with Quote
Tucker's record speaks for itself. I can understand people not liking the style, but not all humans are born the same fortunately. He has a talent, and he uses it to make his living. Good on him.

Secondly - all this stuff about not liking him because he's a Leaf and he's east of the rockies etc etc . Get a life you complete losers.

p.s. my dad's tougher than your dad ..
Go to Top of Page

Novie
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
452 Posts

Posted - 02/25/2007 :  20:00:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Can't wait till he comes back from the DL so we can make fun of him some more. Geez, how did this topic die?

Oh yeah...cuz tucker broke a fingernail and took a mid-season vacation

Go Sens
Crosby is God
Tucker is a douche
Go to Top of Page

Guest4114
( )

Posted - 03/13/2007 :  12:43:55  Reply with Quote
Darcy Tucker is one of the hardest working players in the league. If some of these 40 goal scorers had the heart tucker had the nhl would be a lot more exciting to watch. He leaves his heart on the ice every time he plays. Ya hes an agitator ya he dives sometimes to draw key penalties ill add but thats one of the things that makes him great to have on the team. This year he's also proved he can be a key player on the powerplay still being near the top of the league in power play goals. Oh and by the way tucker is NOT known for being a great figther. He will fight but only cause thats the way he knows what its like to sacrafice for the team. Can the same be said about the likes of some European all stars out there???
Go to Top of Page

Guest7014
( )

Posted - 03/13/2007 :  12:48:42  Reply with Quote
who ever hates tucker i am going to kill them right now
Go to Top of Page

Saku Steen
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
1102 Posts

Posted - 03/13/2007 :  14:21:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Guest7014

sure........ can I be the first one to be killed?
Go to Top of Page

admin
Forum Admin

Canada
2337 Posts

Posted - 03/13/2007 :  16:09:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Guest7014

I'm sure this remark was made in jest but regardless, we can do without it. Please refrain from threats on this web site.
Go to Top of Page

Buddyno2000
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
606 Posts

Posted - 03/13/2007 :  16:23:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

ok I'm a Big Tucker Fan but please don't let me go that nuts
Thats just Wrong man
you're not helping his case either.

Go leafs Go by the way
Go to Top of Page

The_only_Odelein_fan
Top Prospect

Canada
94 Posts

Posted - 03/13/2007 :  17:10:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
No violence here guys peace and love, hockey and beer!

Lyle Odelein is a god!
Go to Top of Page

Buddyno2000
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
606 Posts

Posted - 03/13/2007 :  17:15:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by The_only_Odelein_fan

Lyle Odelein is a god!

Beer or maybee little white pouder might have been the origin off such an acte

Go leafs Go by the way
Go to Top of Page

Novie
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
452 Posts

Posted - 03/14/2007 :  05:11:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Buddyno2000

quote:
Originally posted by The_only_Odelein_fan

Lyle Odelein is a god!

Beer or maybee little white pouder might have been the origin off such an acte

Go leafs Go by the way

Wow, the Tucker fans have spoken....

Go Sens
Crosby is God
Tucker is a douche
Go to Top of Page

Guest0961
( )

Posted - 03/23/2007 :  20:46:56  Reply with Quote
Why hate him

Go to Top of Page

Novie
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
452 Posts

Posted - 03/24/2007 :  09:23:26  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Guest0961

Why hate him

Wow, nice waste of space. How about reading the 4 pages of posts instead of asking dumb questions

Go Sens
Crosby is God
Tucker is a douche
Go to Top of Page

Buddyno2000
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
606 Posts

Posted - 03/24/2007 :  10:29:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Novie

quote:
Originally posted by Guest0961

Why hate him

Wow, nice waste of space. How about reading the 4 pages of posts instead of asking dumb questions

Go Sens
Crosby is God
Tucker is a douche

I've reed all 4 pages and just like Guest0961 I still wonder why poeple seem to hate the guy. He's doing his job, He's earning his money and team comes 1st what else do you want from a man.

Go leafs Go by the way
Go to Top of Page

Guest4028
( )

Posted - 03/24/2007 :  10:41:01  Reply with Quote
I am a Vancouver fan, definitely not a Leafs fan...but let me just get to my point. Toronto was 5th in the conference about a third of the way in to the season. This was when he was the leader on the team because Sundin had been out with injury. Tucker was playing on the first line and he was making things happen, posting over a point per game and proving he is an important asset to the team, especially on the PP. Mats Sundin comes back from injury, and look what happened. He took back over his role as the number 1 man in TO, and we saw where they ended up. 8 games later, after failing to win even 1 hockey game, they had fallen out of the playoffs. Amidst this span, Tucker was injured and since, TO has not been able to get themselves back into the playoffs. Tucker has been back for about 10 games now, and since then, TO has leaped back in a winning direction and now at least has a shot at making it in. I say keep Tucker, lose Sundin.

Go Canucks
Go to Top of Page

Kashmire
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
506 Posts

Posted - 03/24/2007 :  11:11:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That's rediculous! Sundin is a much better player than Tucker. Sundin is such a life saver in games. He will set up line mates and win a game. Trade Steen, Stajan, McCabe, Kilger, Peca, Tucker or some other player for a mix of stray players. Form some chemistry and get someone to play with Wellwood. Ofcoarse, I'm dreaming. This will never happen with JFJ.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page