Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Trash Talk
 do you hate sidney crosby???? Allow Anonymous Users Reply to This Topic...
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Topic Locked
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 5

Mikhailova
PickupHockey All-Star

USA
2918 Posts

Posted - 02/03/2007 :  07:15:58  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by Beans15

II was watching the Pitt/Mont game last night and the 1st intermission was an interview with Crosby on what he thought of the movie "Rocket." There were how many other games going on and other hockey stories and they put on an interview about a movie?? C'mon. That's the kind of thing that makes me sick! Crosby is a great player, but I am really starting to dislike him and it's not even his fault.

Same here. It's gotten to the point where the other good players in the NHL are second on the media's list to Crosby's taste in movies. This is pathetic. We don't hate Crosby for being too good, we hate the media for overhyping him and ignoring the rest of the league.
Go to Top of Page

Canucks Man
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
1547 Posts

Posted - 02/03/2007 :  12:48:21  Show Profile
Mik I agree with that comment, if the media was giving all this attention to Ovechkin i think everybody would have a problem with it, and thats why everybody bitches about crosby, there tired of hearing "CROSBY FOR PRESIDENT OF THE WORLD"

CANUCKS RULE!!
Go to Top of Page

semin-rules
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
1915 Posts

Posted - 02/03/2007 :  14:22:41  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by Mikhailova

[quote]Originally posted by Beans15

I We don't hate Crosby for being too good, we hate the media for overhyping him and ignoring the rest of the league.

thats it right there. everyone is sick of him because knowone cares about how the league is doing...they care about what crosby ate for dinner last night! Crosby has ruined hockey!!!! (that might be taking it a little to far)

~~~~~GO STARS~~~~~
Go to Top of Page

I HATE CROSBY
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
538 Posts

Posted - 02/03/2007 :  16:20:56  Show Profile
And that's the huge difference between me and the rest of you...I hated the guy since i saw him playing junoir.....it has very little to do with the media for me, I just flat out hate crosby...Hence the name.....

I HATE CROSBY
Go to Top of Page

willus3

Canada
1948 Posts

Posted - 02/04/2007 :  10:43:25  Show Profile
Hmmmmm.. Yes you are correct. This is the trash talk forum after all, but obsess much? You talk about it in every forum on here even if it isn't relevant.
You're like John Madden with Brett Favre. http://www.frankcaliendo.com/index.php?page=video&loadclip=Letterman
Funny stuff there.
I wouldn't worry to much about him being a bad ambassador for hockey. He can't do any more damage to the game than Bettman already has.
I do agree with you that whining has no place in hockey. But there are a lot of players like that nowadays. Look at Jagr.

I apologize for the yo momma comment.

Go to Top of Page

Guest5029
( )

Posted - 02/04/2007 :  14:18:08
quote:
Originally posted by I HATE CROSBY

Crosby is a little bitch who can't take a hit......He can't throw a hit (like ovi-one)...He has NO personality. Thinks he's bigger than the team. Lets give a little more credit to alexander. That guy is an all around player who is a fun guy to listen to. He's the consumate team player, and his points don't come from other players tapping in his rebounds.......

I hate Crosby

I HATE CROSBY

At least 70% of OV's assists are rebounds...give your head a shake!
Go to Top of Page

Guest5029
( )

Posted - 02/04/2007 :  14:22:04
ADMIN EDIT: Read the forum rules
Go to Top of Page

Guest5029
( )

Posted - 02/04/2007 :  14:25:42
ADMIN EDIT: Read the forum rules
Go to Top of Page

bablaboushka
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
2417 Posts

Posted - 02/04/2007 :  17:32:53  Show Profile
Not sure why you would quote me in reference to IHC, but whatever, here is what I have to say in the eyes of the moderator:

5029, you seem to have a lot to say, so back it up. Register for an account on this website, it's easy and free. I've given you warnings before and I would appreciate you respecting them, please do not insult or personally criticize our members. Please do not give me suggestions as to what we should do regarding IHC's membership, as he has one. Everyone has their own opinions, and I'm sure you'd disagree with others' as much as his. I don't always like what he says, but because he's a member, I'll always defend his right to say it. Instead of attacking him, register then back up YOUR opinion as to why you think he's wrong.
Go to Top of Page

I HATE CROSBY
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
538 Posts

Posted - 02/05/2007 :  18:13:54  Show Profile
I got some comfort this morning when an NHL player agreed with me.....

I was watching sportscenter and, as you may have seen, sid took some huge dive after getting "high sticked' by aaron downey....of course, in sid fasion, after going down like he was gonna be on the DL for years, he got right up after seeing the ref didn't fall for it.......

In an interview after the game Downey said "I tought him a thing about being a man...I told him if he is supposed to be a superstar, then he should dtart behaving like one"....

You guys can defend sids talent all you want.....But there is NO WAY you can defend his overselling...Sure he got highsticked and maybe that warrented going down, but sid goes down like he was shot with f***ing magnum or something......He makes some huge scene and it's pathetic......I NEVER saw yzerman or Sakic behave like that...Even when steve got hit in the eye with a puck, he didn't act like that.....THAT'S INTEGRITY....sid wouldn't know what that meant if he had a dictionary stapled to his ass.

I HATE CROSBY
Go to Top of Page

Beans15

Canada
8286 Posts

Posted - 02/05/2007 :  19:08:39  Show Profile
I agree IHC. As soon as I seen that play I thought of a South American Soccer player. As a far of soccer, we call those kind of dives "snipers," because is appears that the person was shot by a sniper from the stands.

Sid flopped like he was shot in the head. He got up, yapped a litte (which does look funny because he does have a baby face) and went to the bench. And Crosby wasn't even bleeding!! That was very, very weak!

PS-I also thought him getting the butt end in Montreal last week was a flop too. He doesn't want that reputation. If I was a NHL player, I would hit him to see him flop for the entertainment value. This guy is losing stock with me quick!
Go to Top of Page

Mikhailova
PickupHockey All-Star

USA
2918 Posts

Posted - 02/06/2007 :  11:58:57  Show Profile
I agree, Sid was being pretty immature there...even for a 19 year-old. Come on, by that age you should know better. And it's just a high-sticking for crying out loud...what's he gonna do when someone rams him into the wall and knocks him unconscious? Or when someone checks him so hard he needs stiches in his head like what happened to Jagr at the Olympics? You didn't see Jaromir whining and complaining about it on the bench...
Go to Top of Page

oil guy
Rookie

Canada
122 Posts

Posted - 02/06/2007 :  12:28:16  Show Profile
i think evry one needs to remember that corosby is a kid and a kid that has been hype since hes been pretty much playing hockey as the NEXT ONE.
sure he has talent and skill but maturity and class need to be learned.
the kid has just heard the hype for so long that he actually believes it.
i think that he will grow up and settle into a player that is very good and acts accordingly.
until them lets evry one in the league welcome him to the big show with a bonecrushing body check or two like they should evry young player coming in.
just to let them know what is what.
Go to Top of Page

semin-rules
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
1915 Posts

Posted - 02/06/2007 :  14:06:45  Show Profile
quote:

I was watching sportscenter and, as you may have seen, sid took some huge dive after getting "high sticked' by aaron downey....of course, in sid fasion, after going down like he was gonna be on the DL for years, he got right up after seeing the ref didn't fall for it.......

In an interview after the game Downey said "I tought him a thing about being a man...I told him if he is supposed to be a superstar, then he should dtart behaving like one"....

You guys can defend sids talent all you want.....But there is NO WAY you can defend his overselling...Sure he got highsticked and maybe that warrented going down, but sid goes down like he was shot with f***ing magnum or something......He makes some huge scene and it's pathetic......I NEVER saw yzerman or Sakic behave like that...Even when steve got hit in the eye with a puck, he didn't act like that.....THAT'S INTEGRITY....sid wouldn't know what that meant if he had a dictionary stapled to his ass.

I HATE CROSBY

Actually IHC im finaly going to agree with you
My likings for Crosby were slowly dropping and after that high stick it snapped.Come on kid. Just like Downey said: "if your gonna be a superstar then you gotta act like one"

~~~~~GO STARS~~~~~

Edited by - semin-rules on 02/06/2007 14:08:01
Go to Top of Page

bablaboushka
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
2417 Posts

Posted - 02/06/2007 :  14:51:51  Show Profile
Oh come on guys, IHC is getting into everyone's heads. All of a sudden everyone is agreeing with him, must be some kind of subliminal messaging (yet his message is delivered quite bluntly....hmm....)

Deep down, I think this string of incidents with Crosby flopping down after seemingly harmless plays are desperate cries to Ray Shero to get him someone to protect him. Probably not the best way, but I'm just speculating.

I agree with what Downey was saying because it's true. But you guys shouldn't start criticizing Crosby for his reaction to having been high-sticked. 99.9% of players in the NHL go down after they get high-sticked, whether it's in pain or whether it's to draw a penalty (and it works pretty much every time). I don't think you guys should be talking about this incident like it's something new. Sure he's been going down a little easily lately, but don't be criticizing him for stuff all the other players do, because then you should be criticizing everyone equally.
Go to Top of Page

-oil-country-
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
988 Posts

Posted - 02/06/2007 :  15:09:30  Show Profile
Ya know Kopitar is only 17 days older than Crosby yet you never see Kopitar aciting like "a kid" by jumping to the ice after a high stick. Ya Kopitar is 6'4 and 220 pounds and crosby is only 5'11 and 200 pounds but still getting high sticked hurts the same even if your bigger.
Go to Top of Page

Mikhailova
PickupHockey All-Star

USA
2918 Posts

Posted - 02/06/2007 :  15:28:17  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by bablaboushka

Oh come on guys, IHC is getting into everyone's heads. All of a sudden everyone is agreeing with him

I've noticed that too...everyone seems to be agreeing with him lately

quote:
Originally posted by bablaboushka

99.9% of players in the NHL go down after they get high-sticked, whether it's in pain or whether it's to draw a penalty (and it works pretty much every time)

Yeah true, but Crosby gets up and yaps afterwards and acts like a kid...that's what we were getting at. We were talking about that specific incident, not every time he goes down.

Edited by - Mikhailova on 02/06/2007 15:50:33
Go to Top of Page

leafsfan_101
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
1530 Posts

Posted - 02/06/2007 :  16:06:41  Show Profile
quote:

I HATE CROSBY

If you had gotten high-sticked, would you have went down? I would have. I think he didn't do anything wrong by that,( he mostly went down because of instinct) and he went to yap at the ref because there was no call on the play. The Ref was standing over Sid and he did nothing. Should have been a penalty.

quote:
My likings for Crosby were slowly dropping and after that high stick it snapped.Come on kid. Just like Downey said: "If your gonna be a superstar then you gotta act like one"

Gretzky and Lemieux all did that, do you all hate them. Its just maturing and he can only gain that with age. As time passed, Gretzky and Lemieux gained the maturity they needed and became legendary players, as Im sure Crosby will too.

quote:
Ya know Kopitar is only 17 days older than Crosby yet you never see Kopitar aciting like "a kid" by jumping to the ice after a high stick. Ya Kopitar is 6'4 and 220 pounds and Crosby is only 5'11 and 200 pounds but still getting high sticked hurts the same even if your bigger.

But Kopitar doesn't have the media scrutiny that Crosby does. And if the ref was standing over kopitar while he got high sticked, he would have called it, no doubt.

Belive me, Im no Crosby lover or worshiper or anything like that, I wanted to give a diffrent opinion to the matter, as IHC does. His posts may bother people, but they are truthful and what he think. Do I agree with my opinion, yes, I think it is true. Name me someone who is more pressured, constantly under the microscope, and great as Sid in the NHL right now. If you can't, you now understand why Sid acts like he does.

~You play to win the Game~ Herm Edwards

Edited by - leafsfan_101 on 02/06/2007 16:14:58
Go to Top of Page

-oil-country-
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
988 Posts

Posted - 02/06/2007 :  16:37:18  Show Profile
if he is pressured so much why does he act like that? he wants a rep for being a diver?
Go to Top of Page

I HATE CROSBY
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
538 Posts

Posted - 02/06/2007 :  16:42:59  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by leafsfan_101
. Name me someone who is more pressured, constantly under the microscope, and great as Sid in the NHL right now. If you can't, you now understand why Sid acts like he does.

EVERY SINGLE GOALIE BUDDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(well, has more pressure at least......and i think raycroft would have it way worse than sid...and look how chill he is)
later today i'll come on and lace in to the rest of you Crosby defenders cause i don't don't agree with ANY of your defences today.......But i'm supposed to be working right now hahahahahahahah....

I HATE CROSBY

Edited by - I HATE CROSBY on 02/06/2007 16:44:48
Go to Top of Page

semin-rules
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
1915 Posts

Posted - 02/06/2007 :  18:21:28  Show Profile
Hey IHC im sure this is your favourite topic to post on eh?

~~~~~GO STARS~~~~~
Go to Top of Page

Beans15

Canada
8286 Posts

Posted - 02/06/2007 :  20:09:52  Show Profile
My whole point was that he didn't even have a red mark on this face yet he acted like he was shot. There is a big difference between embellishing for a penalty and flopping like a fish out of water.

Crosby was doing a good job in the start of the year doing what he gets paid to do. That is skate away from the crap and hurt the other team on the scoreboard. Now, he is doing what he did last year. And that is acting like a punk.

And players like Wayne and Mario did embellish for the calls, and they did get a lot of them. But Mario could back up his talk. Wayne couldn't, and he knew that. So, he hurt them on the scoreboard, ALOT. And let big Dave Semenko do the dirty work.

Crosby needs to grow up, and I agree that Pitt needs an enforcer. However, Crosby is going to have to get used to that kind of attention regardless of an enforcer or not. As long as he is as skilled as he is, he will get that crap. So, grow up Sid, and do what superstars do. They overcome.
Go to Top of Page

1 Crosby fan
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
1454 Posts

Posted - 02/06/2007 :  20:55:20  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by 1 Crosby fan

Post deleted.

Moderator edit:

Guys enough with the ridiculous posts please.

dude i can't remember what i said
Go to Top of Page

Guest2983
( )

Posted - 02/07/2007 :  21:25:14
Shortened Quote
quote:
Ummmmmm......I watch highlights EVERY night, I've seen every point crosby has got so far....And he has about as many highlight reel points as, say, mike madano...He gets a lot of points, not from dump ins, but from other players hitting in his rebounds...he's goals are typically ok, but not wayne-like..his shot is nothing compared to ovi's....sid does have pretty talented linemates...so I think his point total is not indicative of his actual impact on the team....Not all his team mates like him...quite a few openly said they didn't last season.....He whines a lot.....

I HATE CROSBY

I agree, i dont hate Crosby though, but he is a Bitch (whines too much, Dives...God if he wants to do that its called EPL, FIFA, etc), but constantly seeing him on my tv annoyes me & makes me sick cuz there are tons of other Canadian hockey players other than just him (personnally I dont want to see him on Canadian comercials until 2010 when he should help team Canada win gold, maybe then I can enjoy comercials of him)

Sure he hypes everyone on his line up and can set up plays, has the points, but he doesnt score EnOuGh goals and is way overrated.
Out in the eastern conference there isnt the same level of goal tending compared to the west, I doubt Sid would have as many points if the Pens were a western conference team. I'd like to see him on a western team and see how he fairs, cuz when its comes to playing against Kipper, or Luongo,etc, or Anahiem's D-men I would that Sid would have a lot less than 100pts.

And ya he's young but there are other young guys who do have more talent and others have better all round play; Sid has lots of points and his points reflect a talent but there are just as young guys and some that are a few yrs older who dont have the pts but that are just as or even more talented and there are some guys that are wating to bloom and some arent in the NHL yet (cant wait for J.Towes to steal the light from Sid)

btw Sidney isn't a kid anymore, he's 19 and should start acting like it, & doesn't properly represent a YOUNG ADULT canadian with his whiney antics.

also; Not trying to really bash him (other than him being a bitch and immature whinny-ness, he is an excelled hockey player for his age though). But i am more trying to bash what is made of Sid by the media (especially highlight reels of him arent as spectacular as many other NHLers.) But I do disagree with IHC with that Crosby takes himself before the team, i think that is mostly percieved thnx to the media. But I wish the best for him.

thank you Buttman for screwing the game, now the NHL is a Celeb factory that way were all obssed about certain guys and no more of the "TEAM focus", which the game is based on!

---what is real hockey love? its love for the game, anywhere, anytime, any conditions, and 100% passion,,
Go to Top of Page

semin-rules
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
1915 Posts

Posted - 02/08/2007 :  05:27:27  Show Profile
Last night Shane Doan scored a goal while diving!
And guess what...knowone is talking about how spectacular that goal was. If Crosby did it, it would be on the top story on every sports channel.
Players everyday yell at other players and get cheap shots on them, but you never see them get in the media.As soon as Sidney does it...the media jumps on him.

That is why I don't like Sidney Crosby...

~~~~~GO STARS~~~~~

Edited by - semin-rules on 02/08/2007 05:28:41
Go to Top of Page

Guest2956
( )

Posted - 02/08/2007 :  09:04:49
i live in London, where the memorial cup was the year sidney was in it, so i was cheering against him and for the knights (the champs) and ever since that tournament i've just watched how big of a b**ch he is, and how much he wines. i would take ovechkin over crosby in a heartbeat, just because he is a year older hes a wayy better player all around, you dont see crosby throwing the hits that ovechkin was last year (if you want to compare ages) i mean he is a good player, but i hate him
Go to Top of Page

I HATE CROSBY
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
538 Posts

Posted - 02/08/2007 :  23:33:09  Show Profile
Is this really happening?
Is Pittsburgh 10 games above .500?

GOD DAMN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was only 5 or 6 at the time, but the last time the penns dominated, I lost ALL interest in hockey ( I didn't watch the finals once in 91 or 92)....I just HATE watching Pittsburgh succeed...They had the BIGGEST LOSER goalie during that time (Barasso) and the biggest Douche-bag of all time (Mario) leading the way.......Is this a second coming of that bull-crap...PLEASE GOD NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (I'm not saying fluery is a jerk......I'm saying sid plays the role of Douche-bag AND loser)....I liked the coaching back in the early 90's though...Bowman right?
the 2007 version has my LEAST favorite coach of all-time (what kind of prick calls out his team after coaching it for like, 2 weeks?....remember last year?)........

I'm just venting here............. cause I HATE (and always have hated) pittsburgh......

I HATE CROSBY

Edited by - I HATE CROSBY on 02/08/2007 23:34:00
Go to Top of Page

willus3

Canada
1948 Posts

Posted - 02/09/2007 :  06:35:05  Show Profile
Why do you hate Pittsburgh? Just curious.
You seriously don't like Mario?
Go to Top of Page

semin-rules
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
1915 Posts

Posted - 02/09/2007 :  14:08:17  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by willus3

Why do you hate Pittsburgh? Just curious.
You seriously don't like Mario?

I actually didn't like Mario either I'm going to take your side on this one IHC

~~~~~GO STARS~~~~~

Edited by - semin-rules on 02/09/2007 17:03:43
Go to Top of Page

Guest6916
( )

Posted - 02/09/2007 :  17:36:53
quote:
Originally posted by Guest2983
I agree, i dont hate Crosby though, but he is a Bitch (whines too much, Dives...God if he wants to do that its called EPL, FIFA, etc), but constantly seeing him on my tv annoyes me & makes me sick cuz there are tons of other Canadian hockey players other than just him (personnally I dont want to see him on Canadian comercials until 2010 when he should help team Canada win gold, maybe then I can enjoy comercials of him)

Sure he hypes everyone on his line up and can set up plays, has the points, but he doesnt score EnOuGh goals and is way overrated.
Out in the eastern conference there isnt the same level of goal tending compared to the west, I doubt Sid would have as many points if the Pens were a western conference team. I'd like to see him on a western team and see how he fairs, cuz when its comes to playing against Kipper, or Luongo,etc, or Anahiem's D-men I would that Sid would have a lot less than 100pts.

And ya he's young but there are other young guys who do have more talent and others have better all round play; Sid has lots of points and his points reflect a talent but there are just as young guys and some that are a few yrs older who dont have the pts but that are just as or even more talented and there are some guys that are wating to bloom and some arent in the NHL yet (cant wait for J.Towes to steal the light from Sid)

btw Sidney isn't a kid anymore, he's 19 and should start acting like it, & doesn't properly represent a YOUNG ADULT canadian with his whiney antics.

also; Not trying to really bash him (other than him being a bitch and immature whinny-ness, he is an excelled hockey player for his age though). But i am more trying to bash what is made of Sid by the media (especially highlight reels of him arent as spectacular as many other NHLers.) But I do disagree with IHC with that Crosby takes himself before the team, i think that is mostly percieved thnx to the media. But I wish the best for him.

thank you Buttman for screwing the game, now the NHL is a Celeb factory that way were all obssed about certain guys and no more of the "TEAM focus", which the game is based on!

---what is real hockey love? its love for the game, anywhere, anytime, any conditions, and 100% passion,,

Maybe I read this wrong but that was just one really long contradiction. I can't tell if you like him or hate him. and it's whiney not whinny. horses whinny.
Go to Top of Page

Tiger
Top Prospect

USA
34 Posts

Posted - 02/09/2007 :  17:38:20  Show Profile
ADMIN EDIT: Please read the forum rules
Go to Top of Page

I HATE CROSBY
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
538 Posts

Posted - 02/09/2007 :  22:15:46  Show Profile
ADMIN EDIT: Please read the forum rules
----------------------------------

I could go on for 20 pages about why I hate mario, and maybe some day i'll put that up in a topic, but for now, you guys and dolls will just have to take my word that mario is a douche-bag.

I HATE CROSBY
Go to Top of Page

Beans15

Canada
8286 Posts

Posted - 02/10/2007 :  08:43:39  Show Profile
I was not a Mario fan either. I think it had to do with the fact that I found him to be whiny. He complained a lot about the refs. He may have had a point as he was a target and he got worked pretty hard a lot. But he did his share of whining about it.
Go to Top of Page

saku11
Top Prospect

Canada
82 Posts

Posted - 02/10/2007 :  14:26:05  Show Profile
i like him because he was born in canada and he looks like he will be a great hockey player.

HABS ALL THE WAY
Go to Top of Page

I HATE CROSBY
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
538 Posts

Posted - 02/10/2007 :  17:19:47  Show Profile
I'm just saying, I don't make a habit of liking someone "because they're Canadian"....I cheer for team Canada iff I like the guys on the team, not merely because it's Canada.

I HATE CROSBY

Edited by - bablaboushka on 02/11/2007 10:03:25
Go to Top of Page

semin-rules
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
1915 Posts

Posted - 02/10/2007 :  18:06:39  Show Profile
I cheer for team Canada because it is my country..
I also like the players to

~~~~~GO STARS~~~~~
Go to Top of Page

I HATE CROSBY
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
538 Posts

Posted - 02/10/2007 :  19:29:35  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by semin-rules

I cheer for team Canada because it is my country..
I also like the players to

~~~~~GO STARS~~~~~

Something tells me in 2010 I won't like all the players hahahahahah.....Ahhhhh, go Norway hhahahahahahaha...

I HATE CROSBY
Go to Top of Page

saku11
Top Prospect

Canada
82 Posts

Posted - 02/10/2007 :  19:34:55  Show Profile
norway lol

HABS ALL THE WAY
Go to Top of Page

PuckNuts
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
2414 Posts

Posted - 02/10/2007 :  22:07:23  Show Profile
He is the leading scorer in the NHL, that is not all that bad...he just needs to put his head down on some of the cheep shots and go down the ice and put the puck in the net...no more Whining...

Light travels faster than sound, this is why some people appear bright, until they speak...
Go to Top of Page

bablaboushka
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
2417 Posts

Posted - 02/11/2007 :  10:14:42  Show Profile
IHC, I deleted all the posts regarding your previous comment...

We all know you like to make emphatic posts and are very adamant about your opinion but using those kinds of comments to reinforce it is a little out of hand. I realize you've acknowledged it, which is good, so just try to stay on your "Hate Crosby" train tracks as much as you can.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 5 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Topic Locked
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page